Sign in to follow this  
uwespeed

New Airport PAWD - Seward (Alaska) ...

Beautifully done!

thanks for the link uwespeed.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Is there another site to download from? I've tried to register with xplane.org but despite multiple attempts to register and contact the admin, I still can't join:(

I am a newbie and have the same issue, I registered to x-plane.org weeks ago but still cannot download, don't have permission. Have tried to send request to that web site but no response. It is a shame as there are just so many downloads that are not available anywhere else. Does anyone know how to overcome this? Tried to post on that forum but cannot even do that. 

Bloody hell. Wat the

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Bloody hell. Wat the

Go grab it, it's a great little airfield (and town) and great scenery all around.

500 MB 9hrs :( forget it i am not downloading it.

I am on a 50 MBps line.

WOW, I feel your pain. How did you manage to get HD Mesh, must have taken days?

500 MB 9hrs :( forget it i am not downloading it.

I am on a 50 MBps line.

500 MB is not that much if u are on 50 MB line. its a lot for dial up but not for your connection

I think he means he is on a 56kpbs line :smile:. Hence the 9 hours. I'm on a 6mb line and the download took me about 15 mins

@Tony

@Saed45

It's a 50MBPS line and not a 56Kbps LOL.

I downloaded most of the V3 @home on a 700Kbps I leave all night and by morning 2 GB gets done so no issues.

I am trying to download this  on a 50MBPS line from work and it is saying 9 hrs wow. It's like simheaven

Don't get the issue then. If you had a 50mbps line, then you could download the entire thing very quickly. I only have 6mbps and I did it in about 10 mins

Don't get the issue then. If you had a 50mbps line, then you could download the entire thing very quickly. I only have 6mbps and I did it in about 10 mins

Dont forget ... a download has more than one side. There is a server with a given outgoing bandwidth, then some internet nodes in between (which nowadays usually are ridiculously fast ... but sometimes, you can be out of luck ... when your traffic gets routed the wrong way ... or some other mess clogs some nodes), and finally there is your bandwidth your ISP gives you (but even this is not always 100% guaranteed ... depending on how its implemented and at what point there might be some bandwidth sharing with neighbours etc.).

So: just because someone has 50mbps, that never guarantees that he can get everything at that speed ... B)

Ohh ... and before I forget: this scenery is absolutely stunning (aah and now I remember ... that designer has contacted me some weeks ago about some mesh problems B) )!