Sign in to follow this  
uwespeed

New Airport PAWD - Seward (Alaska) ...

thats for free... thats ridiculous.

www.alaskaair-virtual.org,swavirtual.com, Ramp lead @ Phoenix Sky Harbor, Loving the simming and aviation industry 

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE='JavaScript' SRC='http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_sign.php?photogid=75760' TYPE='text/javascript'></SCRIPT>

Alex Kulak

i should port it to fsx

www.alaskaair-virtual.org,swavirtual.com, Ramp lead @ Phoenix Sky Harbor, Loving the simming and aviation industry 

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE='JavaScript' SRC='http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_sign.php?photogid=75760' TYPE='text/javascript'></SCRIPT>

Alex Kulak

yeah i dont wana switch to P3DV2 until sp2 for the NGX comes out.

Alex Kulak

WOW, that's a great piece of work. Amazed it's free. Thanks for the HU

Hardware: i7-6700HQ, 32GB DDR4,NVIDIA GTX 1070, 1TB 7200 HDD, 1TB SSD, Oculus Rift.

My sims in order of use: X-Plane 11, P3D v4.4, Aerofly FS 2, DCS World).

yeah IK!!!!

Alex Kulak

Seriously impressive! All the more so when the author gives it away. I really love the fact that this sort of community spirit is still evident around the X-Plane platform. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for quality payware addons but when they dominate to the point where the freeware community is drowned out, some essential facet to the hobby is lost. X-Plane is inclusive in that way, you can contribute something you made yourself, I like that! Seeing something in the sim that you made yourself, whatever it be, gives great satisfaction. Well done Sir!

I'm all for quality payware addons but when they dominate to the point where the freeware community is drowned out, some essential facet to the hobby is lost

+1 to this. Also, I dare to say, a lot of the freeware is actually better quality than some of the payware. This is one of the biggest strengths of X-Plane at the moment, the freeware and developer community.

Hardware: i7-6700HQ, 32GB DDR4,NVIDIA GTX 1070, 1TB 7200 HDD, 1TB SSD, Oculus Rift.

Looks great, thanks for the link.  Very nice scenery.

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2  PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

Is there another site to download from? I've tried to register with xplane.org but despite multiple attempts to register and contact the admin, I still can't join:(

Is there another site to download from? I've tried to register with xplane.org but despite multiple attempts to register and contact the admin, I still can't join:(

Amazing scenery in deed! Yes there is, actually when i first downloaded the scenery, the X plane website directed me to here, though now the download was moved to X plane website:

http://rdesignx.weebly.com/x-plane.html

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Very Very Nice!!! Thanks :o  :o  :o

José Luís

Prepar3d v4.5 | A2A Accu-sim Bonanza | Majestic Q400 ProFlight Labs A319/A320 | Maddog X MD-82 |

Future planned: | Microsoft Fight Simulator 2020| PMDG 737NGXu |

A true work of art. I just did a short flight from Anchorage in the Cessna Caravan and it's a beautiful approach. Highly recommended