Sign in to follow this  
Branech

Problem with VoxATC and P3D V2.5

As expected, this morning I received a new panel.cfg from Tegwyn by email. Not tested yet, but it should be good to go for the Duke.

Could you post that? My Duke would appreciate it...

Thanks

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

I only have two monitors:

This is what I see with the DukeT ( I also get the recent COMs screen):

Have you noticed (VOX 6.51) that the keyboard "spacebar" for Press to Talk is still active after closing the P3D?

Every time I press the space bar I hear a "click" sound .. like I am keying the mic !

Edit:

I had not loaded a flight plan so I got the Fatal error and I closed Voxatc ....

I tested a second time and all was normal .. if I loaded a flight plan and no fatal error .. will need to test this again.

voxatcdukeTv2%203_zpsnqqg4e7x.jpg

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

The panel I received from Tegwyn restored my VOXATC window in the Duke, I commented out an extra window (I had to VoxATC entries in my views-instrument menu). I still have to check the joystick allocations. So far, so good. A big thanks to Tegwyn.

The problem was me not updating to the latest SDK. The specific Duke problem - black window with no comm - was probably that the Duke install was made before upgrading with the new SDK. No code expert, but that's what I think.

Could you post that? My Duke would appreciate it...

Thanks
Chas

Chas, I will do so when I get home tonight 1600-1700 MST.

I only have two monitors:

This is what I see with the DukeT ( I also get the recent COMs screen):

Have you noticed (VOX 6.51) that the keyboard "spacebar" for Press to Talk is still active after closing the P3D?

Every time I press the space bar I hear a "click" sound .. like I am keying the mic !

Edit:

I had not loaded a flight plan so I got the Fatal error and I closed Voxatc ....

I tested a second time and all was normal .. if I loaded a flight plan and no fatal error .. will need to test this again.

voxatcdukeTv2%203_zpsnqqg4e7x.jpg

Tegwyn informed me that if only P3D is installed on your system, the 6.51 version would not work properly. Vaughn, reverting back to 6.50 may solve your issues. I also had issues with the keyboard/joystick allocations. We'll test tonight and complete the testing of 6.50 with the most recent SDK installation.

"Tegwyn informed me that if only P3D is installed on your system, the 6.51 version would not work properly. Vaughn, reverting back to 6.50 may solve your issues."

I have FSX and P3dv2.5 (hot fix).

As far as I know I do not have any problems now.

Best Regards,

Actually, I was trying to see if I had a problem with VOXatc and my Duke ... I still am a little foggie as to what you were seeing as a problem.

Best Regards,

For some reason, my Duke panel.cfg got corrupted. How? Don't know (SDK related?). In any case the VOXATC window was totally black, no enable button, no comm. Tegwyn fixed my file - good to go.

Ok,

Thanks for the feedback.

Best Regards,

Does someone know which VoxATC version is compatible with P3D v2.4?

I'm using currently 6.49, I would like to know if 6.50 or 6.51 can still work with 2.4.

Thanks

Roland

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

You should try 6.50. According to the developer, 6.51 which is updated for FSX Steam, may have issues if P3D is your only sim installed.

Ouch, the only available version is 6.51  :(

Roland

Contact Tegwyn. I'm sure he'll help you out.

NAX669.png