February 17, 201511 yr Hi, I've come across your FSXMetar program while searching the web, but I can't find a download button on the webpage. Is it still available (or am I missing something obvious)? Thanks,
February 17, 201511 yr http://web.archive.org/web/20120323061633/http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/fsmetar/ This is the only source now. Super VC10 into LOWI with PF3 at a cinema near you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298UDyNmgUA
February 17, 201511 yr If you're looking for a good free tool, including not only METAR but also winds aloft, I'd suggest: FSXWX Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
February 17, 201511 yr Commercial Member Hi, I've come across your FSXMetar program while searching the web, but I can't find a download button on the webpage. Is it still available (or am I missing something obvious)? Thanks, I am very sorry. First it was still german, second one - download link missing. *lol* All done! Download: http://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=221 : : : aviation.pero-online.deDeveloper of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder
February 17, 201511 yr Author Thanks Capt. Pero. Not quite what I was looking for, but an interesting idea just the same.
February 18, 201511 yr Thanks Capt. Pero. Not quite what I was looking for, but an interesting idea just the same. Are you just looking to get a current METAR while you're simming? I use Aviation Weather (v1.7) on my Android phone, rather than installing stuff on my PC. Free version limits how many requests you can make,but is adequate for my needs, paid version is cheap as well. Gives TAFs as well, bound to be a similar app for iPhone. Or just type METAR (say) EGLL, into any browser (phone/tablet/PC), first hit usually comes from http://en.allmetsat.com, and is in standard code, and plain English. Or is it some other feature you're after? Eugene
February 18, 201511 yr if your using a addon weather engine just simply use the function of that to search your icao weather I7-8700k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,, gtx 1080ti Card, RM850 power supply Peter kelberg
Create an account or sign in to comment