Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] NGX P3D - Part II

Why you not change the livery like 777?

Nobody has requested to see anything. Plus, since we uninstall/reinstall with each build, there's no use downloading/installing liveries.

Kyle Rodgers

Nobody has requested to see anything. Plus, since we uninstall/reinstall with each build, there's no use downloading/installing liveries.

Oh, I mean the livery style like 777 SP1c/d.

Thanks Kyle , 

As a 737 sim enthusiast i am awating the final move to P3D with this. 

Please explain you master knowledge to those like me not surely understand what i am missing here.

Thanks again friend,

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Are RF legs etc enabled?

As mentioned several times, this is a relatively minor update to the NGX. RF legs would require a major re-working of how the aircraft handles the nav data.

Oh, I mean the livery style like 777 SP1c/d.

No real need. We didn't update the 777 livery for P3D either - just added the tail top, as we've done with the 737.

Please explain you master knowledge to those like me not surely understand what i am missing here.

Not sure what you mean.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Team,

question can you easly undock the ND and PFD from the virtual cockpit? i am asking this because with the aerosoft a320 you need to hack the panel.cfg and it's a major fps killer.

since prepar3d does not like any usb monitors attached i want to be sure because otherwise i will be sticking with fsx

thanks in advance

Greetz,

Nick Jamont

Yes u can.. just click on it and thats it i think... just like the 777

question can you easly undock the ND and PFD from the virtual cockpit? i am asking this because with the aerosoft a320 you need to hack the panel.cfg and it's a major fps killer.

You can.

Kyle Rodgers

Pass me the sick bag.

thanks to all for answering... hopefully not as unstable as the a320... getting prepar3d to work with both usb monitors is a hassle :P

Nick Jamont