Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

GTN 750 into the Carenado B200?

Just now, Bert Pieke said:

Bert, that is SO funny you mentioned that just now. I was, at this very moment, looking the Gtx over and remembered you were a supporter of that one, and so I should give it a solid look. Thanks for confirming! :-)

Along with the PC12, one of the nicest Carenado planes in my hangar..

• Upvote 1

Bert

I agree. I have long loved the Pc-12 and especially w your mods in it. Thanks. :-)

Hi Folks,

Hah - now that I have the RXP GNS's and they are so easy to slap in Carenado planes - that really opens some doors for me... Might take a gander at the C90 as it's old enough to warrant a good sale price... It's actually my favorite RW KA as well - lol - as it would have more than enough space for my needs...

32 minutes ago, rightseat said:

I agree. I have long loved the Pc-12 and especially w your mods in it. Thanks. :-)

I saw you mention that you're still having trouble with the Cheyenne II - have you tried Whamil's mod - he did a very nice job with it... Been flying the Cheyenne II a bunch lately - the biggest gripe I have is the trim wheel spins backwards...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7