Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

My Traffic 6 with VOXATC Major Problems

Hi,

I had a similar situation ...

The indexer ran fine but when I ran the Panel config it crashed...

Turned out I had inadvertently put an entry in my Prepar3D CFG  under Main another Simobjects path...I removed that and all was good...

Dave

Dave,

That wasn't it but it made me look at my simobjects config file again. The MT6 entry had quotation marks around it for some reason. I removed the quotation marks and the panel setup tool worked. Thanks for your help.

NAX669.png

Sorry to bump, but is any of this necessary with 6.52 which supposedly has fixed the issue with MT6. I have no Vox traffic even though my Vox traffic slider is at 50, P3D traffic slider at 0. Can somebody please post  exactly what I need to do here. Some of the above comments assume one knows where the simmconnect cfg is or the Simobjects cfg. I've seen the simobjects file plenty of times but have never seen a cfg in there.

James McLees