Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

Milviz P38 TacPack for P3d

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very nice indeed.  Just had a peep on YouTube,  no little sneak peek at all 

There is a hotfix in the support forum(not the one here at AVSIM) for FSX SE users which fixes a CTD.

That huge yoke hides quite a few gauges.

Anyone know if it's click-spot removable?

gb.

It is. click on any gauge glass once you want it back.

It is. click on any gauge glass once you want it back.

Ok.

Thanks,

gb.

Got me the P-38 (TacPack Version). It is a pretty nice model. Nice paints, super cool sounds, very detailed cockpit. Unfortunately i didnt get the machine gun to work. I tried it with the first release. Will test it tonite with the revised version. 

For warbirds lovers a must have. It is a HQ MilViz work.

Got it (standard version, I don't have any use for TacPack). It's a really nice warbird indeed, and it flies lovely. Do read the manual though, if you don't get your speed right for landing you might break a nose gear or two :P.

I do wish it had a Cold & Dark mode or something similar included, and perhaps some of the common power settings (like most A2A warbirds for example). And by that, I mean include them in the Quick Start instead of digging through the Pilot Training Manual ;).

Unfortunately i didnt get the machine gun to work.

Yep, it doesn't work with the trigger on the stick, but it does work if you press the gun button on the VC yoke. Definitely a programming bug.

Yep, it doesn't work with the trigger on the stick, but it does work if you press the gun button on the VC yoke. Definitely a programming bug.

Hello Jay,

thanks :) I updated the P38 last night. I finally got the guns to work. As you said the trigger on th yoke does not do anything but the keys "SHF-STRG-V" is working. However after firing a few rounds into the Arizona dessert i encounter simulator freeze ups for about 2-3 seconds. Reason might be the labels of the impact of the projectiles generated by TacPack.