Sign in to follow this  
stevewhatmore

Ive just found this FE9Gv1.2 Fantastic

Sascha, that is great but we need to ask the authors to fix this so folks, many which are not familiar with editing, can enjoy with a simple installation such as EVO.

Frankly, in my opinion, version 1 beats 2 & 3. When authors begin adding more and more variants it wonders away from realism and ventures into a make believe world which I feel Rex has become over time. I equate it similarly to wondering into a department store and begin smelling various colognes or perfumes. The nose quickly becomes over saturated and dilluted.

I would love to see the authors provide us with a realistic version and perhaps one where folks can adjust to their liking while venturing away from true realism. At the minimum, I travel for work via air travel at a minimum of 8-10 times per month and what I have experienced with version 1 is incredibly real.

Thanks

Version 1? or v1.0 better than v1.2 & v1.3?

Sorry, I'm confused. You are talking about fe9g?

Maby a simple step by step on this, as, I'm sure that there are a few of us that want to do this, but are slightly edit challenged?

Thanks,

Robin

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Version 1 of FE9G

And I will submit that Sascha's water is better. Again, my opinion.

PS: The fact we are having this discussion about a program written over 12 years ago is astonishing.

Astonising indeed.. there are more programs in the world way way older what has constant attention :-)

Anyhow, where is FE9G v1.0 to be found ? I like to test the 'most realist' sky.

I just did a ' Google', FE9Gv1.0 not to be found.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

Google? Go to the very first post in this thread and you will find a link to Calclassic. The site has a link to version 1.1.

Good call ;)

Ok, we have v1, v2 & v3.

Is the ' Most Reastic Sky in v1.1? So, maybe the best version is v1.3, with the missing bits from v1.2 added (plus v2's Sun & dirty lens), plus realistic sky from v1.1?

Or am I getting confuddled? :help:  :unknw: 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

Dunno, very happy with 1.2, but gonna try the dirty with Sasha's tips tonite..

Ok, we have v1, v2 & v3.

Is the ' Most Reastic Sky in v1.1? So, maybe the best version is v1.3, with the missing bits from v1.2 added (plus v2's Sun & dirty lens), plus realistic sky from v1.1?

Or am I getting confuddled? :help:  :unknw:

I went back to using 1.3 with the following options as my personal preference after some:

- Day-soft blue - more moisture -Variant 2 - Soft Day Bright with Pollution

- Dawn cold

- Dusk hot

- night balanced for enb

This provides a very satisfying overall experience for me, mixed with EVO water reflections.

Guys,

Another video. This time a early dusk bridge approach to 28L SFO into the setting sun. I swear it was so bright I felt like I needed sunglasses. LOL. (Using version 1.1).

I just wish the IPhone recorded better. The colors and scenery tend to get washed out at times as there are varying refresh rates with our scenery monitors etc.

That said, I cannot begin to thank the gentlemen of FE9G enough. With Sascha's water textures, and FE9G sky and atmospheric textures, our make believe world has taken a step closer to realism.

757simulator.com

Guys,

Another video. This time a early dusk bridge approach to 28L SFO into the setting sun. I swear it was so bright I felt like I needed sunglasses. LOL. (Using version 1.1).

I just wish the IPhone recorded better. The colors and scenery tend to get washed out at times as there are varying refresh rates with our scenery monitors etc.

That said, I cannot begin to thank the gentlemen of FE9G enough. With Sascha's water textures, and FE9G sky and atmospheric textures, our make believe world has taken a step closer to realism.

http://youtu.be/GQ7V5HWilDk

757simulator.com

I love your setup, I wish I had the skills, time and money to build something like this!

NOTAM:  

For anybody that has a Samsung monitor that features the Dynamic Contrast Control...I suggest you turn it on.  With this feature, as on, FE9G (whatever), EVO2015/16, REX2004 Extreme, Active Sky Evolution....this mix is an absolute out-of-the-park home run!

Wow....

Flying between Flint Bishop, and Fort Myers at FL190

...what a graphics show :))))))

Hi

After many years of flight simmimg and having most of that time tweakimg i must say, i have finnaly found what i have always been looking for. I went up to FSX and then too P3D with all the latest scenery areas form  ORBX but was never satisfied, all though they are superb, maybe because of the limitations of my hardware I never quite reached that goal, but with all the hard work of the authors of Full Environment 9 and FS9 Evo I have gone full circle and back to FS9. these two packages alone are outstanding and I cant praise them enough. all I have done this week end is fly.  I do hope others have a look and try because they have transformed my simming  world. Thanks Shaun