Sign in to follow this  
stevewhatmore

Ive just found this FE9Gv1.2 Fantastic

OK guys, one last video depicting FE9G. You will love the ending as it captures a very, very, close miss with a company 737-800 turning final into the same runway.  :smile:

• Upvote 1

Hi

After many years of flight simmimg and having most of that time tweakimg i must say, i have finnaly found what i have always been looking for. I went up to FSX and then too P3D with all the latest scenery areas form  ORBX but was never satisfied, all though they are superb, maybe because of the limitations of my hardware I never quite reached that goal, but with all the hard work of the authors of Full Environment 9 and FS9 Evo I have gone full circle and back to FS9. these two packages alone are outstanding and I cant praise them enough. all I have done this week end is fly.  I do hope others have a look and try because they have transformed my simming  world. Thanks Shaun

Plus 1

Yes Shaun, did the same thing.

It is also in the fluidity of FS9, even on 'heavy' airports with a lot of AI it still goes fluid and smooth.

No annoying stutters when touching down, or OOM's.

And with EVO, FEGxx there is much live in FS2004 (when flying jetliners of course)

Plus 1

Does anybody know how to get FS Evo? I tried sending money as directed via PayPal. The email that is given to use is saying not valid in PayPal. I copied and pasted directly from the link provided.

Hi

I had no problem via PayPal, fs9evo@gmail.com was the email I used.

. Hope you have success.

The authors have just released a product called a payware product called EVTEX.   "ENVTEX is a texture enhancement addon that will offer a new immersion level to FS9, FSX and Prepar3d with high quality textures and effects."   

Greg