Sign in to follow this  
Ebs

Majestic Dash-8 Q400 Full Flight Video Tutorial

Greetings!

In the biggest display of shameless self-promotion (since the last time! ;)) I'd just like to let you all know that I've posted another video.

This time it's the Majestic (in every way possible) Dash-8 Q400. Format is similar to my recent NGX Video.

I go over Pre-Flight, Takeoff, VNAV calculation in the FMS and I hit a bit of bad weather and ice coming into Trondheim.

Addons are FTX Norway, ASN, Rex TD, FS2Crew, Airports of Norway (  :wub:  ) and probably a few more that I've missed. and if you check out the YouTube comments you'll see that I got a seal of approval from Matt Davies (Belynz) and Peter Mathess (and Dave Murden, so I must be doing something right!)

(PS Mods, hope you don't mind me posting this, I don't get anything for it, I just do it for the love of Flight Sim)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank heavens! This is just one of those aircraft's I just could not master. Thanks Neil ^_^

Thanks Neil,

I like your videos very professional and helpful.

Congratulation for great job!

:wub: :Applause:

(PS Mods, hope you don't mind me posting this, I don't get anything for it, I just do it for the love of Flight Sim)

Hi Neil,

I have no problems with the video. It's just that we have a forum just for flightsim videos. So I'm moving it there. Thanks for your videos and contributions.

Best regards,

That was an excellent video Neil. Thanks for posting.

Best regards,