Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bell

Aerosoft Night Environment Germany v1.7 Update!

Aerosoft.com/updates/.......don't bother it wont solve your problem alas !!  See edited post above.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

You could Login to your A/C at Aerosoft.  Or create one if you don't have one, then register your earlier purchase from elsewhere, using the S/N. Which in my case is 44 digits long, beginning with a number and ending with an = sign.  I have done this in the past with other products purchased from other vendors. In order to get product updates from Aerosoft.

Bit fiddly, but the system does work.  Just need to jump through a few hoops.

thats excelent info Arnie, Thank you!

thats excelent info Arnie, Thank you!

but as he wrote in a later post, only for boxed products

:-(

Graham

Don’t despare,

since the technical ability is there; I’m sure there's a way to register downloaded product as well

ive posted right after you on AS forums with little clarification; I’m sure they will provide the solution shortly

Thanks Chris,

I eagerly wait their reply but im not expecting any good outcome. It would cost them dearly on bandwidth perhaps.

Graham

you're welcome Graham,
for someone who makes a living from online downloads; bandwidth is not a concern what so ever today :wink:

I have logged in to aerosoft. but this registration option is well hidden. How do I do it.

Thanks

Graham

You don't need to register: The old update process requiring registration has been replaced by a different system where you choose your product and have your download authorized after entering only the product's serial key. As mentioned, this process is not available for the NE product line, as these titles receive their updates through new installers send out to all retailers.

Thanks Chris,

I eagerly wait their reply but im not expecting any good outcome. It would cost them dearly on bandwidth perhaps.

Graham

AS provide an unlimited no. of redownloads for an unlimited period of time. I usually get the full bandwidth from my ISP when downloading from the AS servers. Nothing to worry about here.

(...) The NE updates are only available through your (my) purchase account.  So that means I shall be looking to SimMarket to update their download database for some of the other European NE's that I have purchased, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, France & Denmark.

NE Germany was the first title to receive the free upgrade (AFAIK. An excellent choice, Chris. B)). We have to wait for the other editions to get upgraded by Chris and his team, and get channelled through AS, before we will be able to redownload from our original shop accounts. Lemme suggest to upgrade NE Alps next!   :P

NE Germany was the first title to receive the free upgrade (AFAIK. An excellent choice, Chris. B)). We have to wait for the other editions to get upgraded by Chris and his team, and get channelled through AS, before we will be able to redownload from our original shop accounts. Lemme suggest to upgrade NE Alps next!   :P

Thank you Oliver, you are correct!

Germany is the first to receive the new (free) v1.7 update

Aerosoft already have all regions updated to v1.7, they just need to wrap them and test the installers which takes time,

you can expect an increased rate release of possibly two regions every week from here on until completed,

British-isles and Benelux are coming up next week,

we are already working on the next update v1.8 which will include allot more enhancements to v1.7

features like 3D volumetric lighting, adjustable light bawl size, adjustable brightness, new light colors, interchangeable light shapes, cars with volumetric lighting and more…

nexm17preview.jpg

Well done Chris that is indeed great news.

Just hope the file distributors can keep up with you lol

I couldnt help noticing that your configurator is back to 1.0.

Mine was updated to 1.1 when you issued a fix a while ago. Is the new installer corrected or should we apply your fix again

Regards

Graham

Thanks guys,

the new installer has the latest NEXM build, no need to update

(i use a development NEXM build, ignore the number you see in that image)

FYI, NEXM will notify you (when lunched) of a new manager version if available!

Chris can you start a locked thread to announce individual updates etc. I know you mentioned a number of releases are due when aerosoft complete the wrapper process but I'm not sure where we can see when it's actually publicly released.

Thanks

Graham.

Ps I know you have an announcement thread already but it appears unused and possibly unlocked for others to post to which will cloud proper announcements.

Hi Graham

be sure that along Mathijs announcements on Aerosoft site,

i always make announcements on secondary forums like AVSIM (this thread for example), Mutley's Hangar, ADX (when possible)...

on our website all updated regions are moved up in the order they become available

and also reflected with a "NEW 1.7" tag

(you can click on the link in my sig to jump to our website)