byork

10 JULY 2015 - NGX REBOOT STATUS

SOP 1 Boeing/ SWA

SOP 2 Could be AA- SAS - Virgin xxxx 

That better?

COLD ;)

Vernon Howells

Bryan,

You know i love your products, even though you rather cruelly didn't produce a button version of the MJ Q400 (my favorite aircraft); but i am really struggling to see why i need to buy this version, as a pure button user, it doesn't seem to offer anything?  Have i read that correctly, or have i missed something?

Ian R Tyldesley

For button control, the procedures used are new and different compared to what you currently have.  So it will be a fresh experience.

It's impossible to list every change, but Reboot is 3 years newer than the old version.  We've learned a lot in 3 years, and that's reflected in the product.

COLD ;)

SOP 1 = Boeing/SW

SOP 2 = VIrgin AUS

SOP 3 = Ryanair

Hows that Vernon?  :P  :wink:  :smile:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

For button control, the procedures used are new and different compared to what you currently have.  So it will be a fresh experience.

It's impossible to list every change, but Reboot is 3 years newer than the old version.  We've learned a lot in 3 years, and that's reflected in the product.

I hope you have now passed the Minimums and continue the approach.  ^_^

Philipp Schwaegerl

I would think that the manual would have a pretty good list of additions/changes at least. But surly FS2Crew has kept a detailed list of what has been changed/added in some sort of change log. If this were "impossible", it would likely be impossible to track down and fix bugs or to revise the product further ( because no one can know what is in there to revise) I would think.

However, I would understand a statement like: "expect the release to be a accompanied with a change log" in the case that FS2Crew whishes to keep us in suspense.

Exactly.  There's no change log.  This is not an update to NGX legacy.  It's brand new.

I understand that it is new and its not an update. But when you say "it is impossible to list all the *changes*", I wondered, "changes" to what? But the bigger problem is if FS2Crew cannot list detailed features of a new product because it is impossible, then it would also be impossible to fix bugs or update this new program, because its impossible for FS2Crew to know what is in there. See the point? It cannot be impossible for FS2Crew to list all the features of this new program, FS2Crew *can* list every feature. I'm not saying its a simple matter to put a list together or that it must be here and now in the forum, but upon release of course. So I would be interested in at least a comprehensive feature list available to consumers upon release so we could decide whether to just stick with the legacy version. I'm a button user, and if this new product primarily focuses on voice control features, then this comprehensive feature list will help me decide if I will be happy with my purchase. I figure I'm not the only legacy (button control only) customer who is interested in the comparison between the 2 products and this is why I bring this up.

In other words, FS2Crew did a marvelous job on the legacy version I have, and I have been extremely pleased with it, but I'm not just arbitrarily opposed to this new version either; I may buy it upon release. :-) 

He said Hopefully Friday- Saturday.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip