Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Sorry Cannot Resist Caribbean Beauty!

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting darn nice Caribbean beauty flight from MWCR Owen Roberts International Airport located in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands to MHLC Golosón International Airport located on the western side of the city of La Ceiba on the north coast of Honduras.

Airborne after take off from MWCR runway 08 on climb to FL320

lc1b_zpsyo1vbtbe.jpg

lc2_2_zpsjngztkqp.jpg

Entering North Sound waters

lc4_zpsqpwdyk65.jpg

lc3_2_zpswwirxqwd.jpg

Cruising at FL320 across deep blue waters of Caribbean

lc5_zpsdgkdesga.jpg

lc6_zpsqxsy0etq.jpg

Passing MHIC Islas Del Cisne Airport in Del Cisne Island, Islas de la Bahia, Honduras

lc7mhic_zpspdsrzvdi.jpg

Still cruising

lc8_zpse2s9ge95.jpg

lc9_zpsdqezteda.jpg

Making little right turn while passing island of Barbareta so that it will be fun to cruise along northern beach coast of island of Roatan

lc10_zpsgchjgiwo.jpg

Cruising along northern beach coast of the island is pure fun

lc11_zpsqwwufi5v.jpg

lc12_zps5kw7qqhz.jpg

lc13_zpsv5v8rem8.jpg

lc14_zpsfqgsn0le.jpg

lc15_zpsxtesg1yg.jpg

lc17_zpsrwobkml0.jpg

On descent from FL320 to 10,000 ft now at 10,000 ft approaching coast of Honduras

lc16_zpsn7zeiqke.jpg

At 5,000 ft

lc18_zps72zpm6qo.jpg

You can see Honduras!!

lc19_zpscpflm5vg.jpg

At 3,000 ft approaching beach shores of Honduras

lc20_zpssrpt6yqk.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums now allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to view rest of the exciting flight!!!

Here is the link:  http://vatil.org.il/forum/index.php/topic/42960-sorry-cannot-resist-caribbean-beauty/

Thank you for viewing.  Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Love that livery and beautiful waters!

HLJAMES

A retro bird. Very nice.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Beautiful--as always!

שלום

Joel

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Great screen shots but slow down and smell the roses. Fly from south Florida across Cuba (in FSX you need not worry about the red tape) but use something with a cruise of less than 200 Knts IAS and with visibility. The Caravan is a great choice! Can transport all of your family and close friends, all of their baggage and scuba gear, lots of great beer (if you conceal it well), and without breaking the bank on fuel costs per person!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Thanks all for kind words.

Fppilot, I agree with you.  That is why I like KMIA to MMUN flight because it allows me to fly along famous highway route 1 through beautiful Key West right up to end of the highway before heading to MMUN!!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Hi,

I went to the Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman to be exact) to do some scuba diving years ago... Don't remember type aircraft I was on, but it was a cayman islands aircraft. That was the ONLY time we ever backed out with reverse thrust, great trip.

Your pics reminded me of the trip, great shots.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Very nice shots and beautiful plane, Aharon. Shalom

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Mike CFII Mel and Bernd1151,

Thanks for your kind words.

Mike, Although I do not know which year you were in Cayman islands for vacation, my best guess is that you flew on Cayman Airways DC-9-14.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg