Sign in to follow this  
aerofan

FsRecorder 1.331 doesn't work anymore

Hi everybody, as many of you know, the only version of FsRecorder which work in P3D v2.x without any crash is the 1.331

Infact,I used it for about one year, but suddenly, yesterday it made P3D CTD.I'm sure that's the problem is the recorder because when I remove the dll entry, P3D works normally. Any Idea for this?

I  wish someone would come out with a good replacement for FSRecorder.  It was excellent for so many reasons.  

What did you install/upgrade/replace the day before it crashed?

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I just installed FSUIPC 4.939 but the CTD didn't began immediatly. I succesfully started up P3D 4 or 5 times

delete fsrecoder

delete p3d.cfg

reinstall fsrecoder

Thank you for your reply but still not working

I wish someone would come out with a good replacement for FSRecorder. It was excellent for so many reasons.

Insta-buy. For some reason, I never got FSRecorder to fully function in P3D, even using the prescribed version.

A full-fledged recorder would be, get this, a great traning mechanism, especially when combined with the panel serialization/save states components that PMDG and Aerosoft (recent versions of their Airbus series) uses with saved situation files...

Yeah, even payware would be great

http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

This is much much better than fraps and will record directly into mp4 format. No splicing needed. ie. it will record a single video as long as you wish and no out of sinc sounds. Good value.

http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

This is much much better than fraps and will record directly into mp4 format. No splicing needed. ie. it will record a single video as long as you wish and no out of sinc sounds. Good value.

It's not video recording I'm looking for.  It's the ability to record aircraft parameters and flight data and play back flights in the same way FSR did.  Is it able to record individual aircraft tracks and does it allow playback as AI (with all tracks synched) for formation flying?  That was one of the most fun (and difficult) experiences in flightsim using FSR

Exactly, Bandicam is an external recorder, while FSrecorder is internal, anyway thank you very much for your interest and your reply. Anybody else have any idea for my problem?

Maybe it could be usefull for you to know that at the time of ctd i get this error "Smartassembly must be installed"