Sign in to follow this  
urgeflaske

PMDG question

Hi!

Im thinking about buying the 737NGX with the expansion but im a little worried about the fps. When flying the Majestic Q400 with FTX Norway installed i get about 18-20 fps on the ground and 20-35 in the air. How is the fps on the PMDG products compared to the Q400? I dont have the best system. GFX card is AMD Radeon R9 200 4gb and CPU AMD FX 8350. Hope someone has a opinion about this.

Edit: Im running P3D.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Full names in the PMDG forums please.  You should compare your system with the minimum recommended system found on the PMDG product page.  I am not familar with AMD products and do not want to venture into a compairson but a quick Google revealed it's a 4 GHz multicore chip?  I think that exceeds the recommendations. You need to be the judge of this.

Hi!

Im thinking about buying the 737NGX with the expansion but im a little worried about the fps. When flying the Majestic Q400 with FTX Norway installed i get about 18-20 fps on the ground and 20-35 in the air. How is the fps on the PMDG products compared to the Q400? I dont have the best system. GFX card is AMD Radeon R9 200 4gb and CPU AMD FX 8350. Hope someone has a opinion about this.

Edit: Im running P3D.

I have not had trouble with the frames 800/700.

I don't own the Q400 but I've FSX SE running in an i3 4150@3.50GHz, 4GB, Radeon, HD5800 1GB + REX4 + ASN and I've a pretty stable performance with the 737 or the T7.