Sign in to follow this  
MrYorkiesWorld

Cannot get EZDOK to work with P3D v3?

Hi everyone, I simply cannot get EZDOK to work in P3D v3 after just doing a fresh install.

I've read numerous articles and forums on how to use migration tools and different methods of getting it to work, but I don't have FSX, I've never has any other versions of P3D installed before, and this is basically a clean installation now with just an airport and the PMDG 737 pack installed.

Is there any simple solution to getting EZDOK installed into P3D without needing any migration tools or previous versions of Flight Sims?

As I understand it they are supposed to be making an EZDOk version for P3D shortly, but I'm not sure if that's true?

I'd really love to get EZDOK working as I had it back when I had my old FSX PC and it worked wonders in-flight for me.

Are there any simple solutions guys? I've tried endless amounts of ways of doing this, been on YouTube, different forums etc... but it just will not show up as an addon or anything!

Thanks!

-Yorkie

You "self-reported" that you have solved your problem. It would be nice of you to provide the details of how you solved the problem rather than asking use to delete your post...

...since there will undoubtedly be others with the same question and issues. :wink:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

This person has posted a step by step on the facebook P3D V2-3 forum.  https://www.facebook.com/notes/p3d-v2-v3/ezdok-guide-for-p3d-v3/837332589636922

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

It's a very active Facebook group on P3d V 2.5 and 3. you may have to join it to see the thread.  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just saw this tonight when I got home. New Version for V3 just released today.   http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-v1187-p3d-v3-available-for-download_topic53929.html

Just saw this tonight when I got home. New Version for V3 just released today.   http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-v1187-p3d-v3-available-for-download_topic53929.html

well spotted. yes just downloaded and installed, quick test flight, all ok, and with trackIR.

seem to have sorted the program icon hanging around on the taskbar.

loaded much qicker.

bob

I just reinstalled EZDOK after having used Opus for the last few years. I have to go back and learn how to configure it, but it seems much smoother than Opus.

NAX669.png

Wow i`m thrilled its updated for P3dv3.0... will try it later. Thanks for the heads up..

tpewpb-6.png

Thanks for the help guys, just downloaded the new Ezdok for P3D! 

Now you know why I left the thread open instead of closing it as you asked... :Applause:

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator