Sign in to follow this  
SteveFx

Version 2.11

Flight Sim Store customers - they have prepared the new wrapper and it should go live soon.

I can not find the software on Flight Sim Store - is it still available to purchase there? 

I don't sell via the flight sim store any more, although I still supply updates to customers who purchased there. I now use fast spring -just go to my blog ( link below) and you will find the purchase menu then takes you to an online shop.

• Upvote 1

I don't sell via the flight sim store any more, although I still supply updates to customers who purchased there. I now use fast spring -just go to my blog ( link below) and you will find the purchase menu then takes you to an online shop.

Hi there Steve!

I am trying to find the purchase menu, but it's simply not there!

Could you please provide a link that goes directly to the shop?

Thank you!

Hello Steve. How?... Bought mine at FSS years ago. 

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

See the pinned post on upgrades immediately below this thread. That post actually only describes the process for the flight sim store.

But anyway just log onto your account at the flight sim store and download 2.11 which is the latest version. If you have a very old version from years ago pre 2.4 say then the best approach is to uninstall the libraries, uninstall the fixer from control panel, and the install the new version.

More recent versions can just be upgraded.

The fixer, addresses issues in the shader logic only. None of the issues that you describe sound to be shader related.

On vysnc I suggest that you download the dx10 how to guide from nzfsim if you haven't already done so and check the vsync settings recommended.

On spikes etc with amd the only workaround is to set AA to no more than4x and to set the water slider in fsx settings to a maximum value of 2.low

There is a separate issue with some (Russian mainly) port over aircraft that can show texture corruption early in the flight when the mouse pointer is visible.

Hi Steve, I recently sold my AMD cards and purchased a 980 Ti.

Can you give me a brief recommendation as to what I should test/look for and for how long, to determine if now with this card your fixer would work on my system?

Thanks!

Mainly test that you can launch a flight with DX10 preview and fly around!  There are addons (ENB series and some SweetFx versions that cause issues) - plus very occasionally a driver reinstall may be required. 

Beyond that if you have multiple monitors and move e.g a GPS to one of them test that that works to your satisfaction - download the Dx10 Setup Guide from NZfsim (google) for some tips on this sort of thing.

If you fly using a public server  then test using that - see posts here about Pilot Edge.

With a 980 ti you clearly don't have a laptop but for laptop users who may read  and have a combo setup with a Nvida/AMD GPU plus integrated graphics then I suggest testing AA graphics as sometime these systems can behave oddly with FSX.

Hello Steve,

Just purchased your wonderful program today for my FSX.Im still tinkering and reading the manual and I haven't made any changes to the settings as yet but when i have enabled all the shadows in FSX i seem to have a constant wavy shadow in the vc default Cessna cockpit.

Thankyou Steve for a quality product.

Zdenek.

Zdenek  Cebis

Can you post a picture?

Hello Steve,

I don't know how to do that Steve but I am running win 10 and the sim is running perfectly fine and the only addon I have is Pmdg 777 fully updated from Aerosoft because I have the DVD version.It happens in the vc cockpit but not in the 2d and Thae when I go to the pedestal view where the cdu is I also get the green bits of numbers and letters from the cdu showing up in the sims task bar.As I said in my previous message I have to do bit more tinkering because it hasn't came up when I had the shadows in the sim disabled.So it's probably got to do with shadows all enabled although I'm not sure about the task bar at on top of the screen showing up bits of the numbers and letters from the cdu Mmm.I will do bit more tinkering Steve and let you know if that's alright.

Sorry for all this writing must be my old age.

Zdenek.

Zdenek  Cebis