Sign in to follow this  
severniae

Airport Elevation at KHND

I did a flight into KHND last night and noticed that the airport seems to be sunken into the ground releative to the scenery near it. I'm guessing it's some kind of elevation issue but I've never seen anything like it before.. Can anyone help me rectify it?

I'm using Freemesh X - ORBX global + vectors...

Thanks,
James

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

You need run the Vector configuration tool, which is under settings -> tools within FTX Central 2 anytime you add or remove scenery.  if you do neither then you only need to run it once.

Ernest Pergrem

Just a question, when I run the tool, should I disable the corrections on the airports affected, or does just running the tool automatically do this?

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Hi James,

The tool will automatically do this for your.

If you are unsure if this will brake something you can safe a profile beforehand running the tool and reapply it if you would be unhappy with the results. But usually the airport corrections done automatically are spot on.

Best Regards

Frank