Sign in to follow this  
por930

777-300ER SP1d 1.10.7025

I was wondering when PMDG will get around to sending Aerosoft the download update 1.10.7025 for the 777-300ER. I downloaded the 1.10.7025 DVD update for the 777-200 base model ok from the Aerosoft site. 

When I asked Aerosoft, they said, "Sorry but we have no information about an Update for PMDG 777-300.

Kind regards
Aerosoft GmbH"

Is there some major difference between the download method from PMDG and Aerosoft 777-300ER? that precludes Aerosoft having the update? The 777-300ER version is a download, and not the DVD

No big deal, just trying to keep up with the updates and reduce the messages from the fantastic Operations Center....

Geoff Bryce

When I asked Aerosoft, they said, "Sorry but we have no information about an Update for PMDG 777-300.

Kind regards
Aerosoft GmbH"

They were probably confused by the question. They received the update a few months ago, so when you asked, they likely thought you were referring to a new update and not the one that they got back in Jan.

The DVD update is on the support site because it's not a downloadable product. Have you re-downloaded the installer for the 300ER from your Aerosoft account?

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle,

#$%^&* OK, I have been thinking about this....I just realised is all I have to do is re-download the 777-300ER from the Aerosoft site "AGAIN" and I noticed it is the 1.10.7025...I then just saw your post as I was in the Aerosoft download shop account.....

Sorry Kyle, its a curse to get old mate........

Geoff Bryce

Sorry Kyle, its a curse to get old mate........

haha - no need to apologize. Life is so complex (particularly with computers/software), that we often skip over the simple stuff. I knocked a DisplayPort cable to one of my monitors lose relocating a wireless card in my computer last week. I was in the Win settings and BIOS options within minutes before I even thought to check the cabling for a few seconds...

Kyle Rodgers

hahaha...Yeah, my dog often sleeps leaning on the back of my computer tower on the floor for some reason...same issue with losing screen...went looking for all the technical reasons, never thinking until my dog came wandering out from the back of the computer area, sort of looking at me and saying...What.....not my fault...you should screw the cables in.....

Always look for the obvious easy solutions and work your way up....

Geoff Bryce

.Yeah, my dog often sleeps leaning on the back of my computer tower on the floor for some reason...

I love this. Mine is usually lying just behind the office chair I sit in, which is a problem if I backup quickly.

Dan Downs KCRP