Sign in to follow this  
mill33

Pmdg operations center

I had to reinstall my Pmdg planes (777, 737, j41). I ran and updated the Pmdg operations center.

I tried to instal the liveries on the above planes. I used the operations center. The liveries did not instal properly. I deleted the operations center and reinstalled it. The liveries still did not instal.

The liveries have always installed properly in the past. Please help me resolve this problem. Thank you.

The liveries have always installed properly in the past. Please help me resolve this problem. Thank you.

Running the Operations Center as an admin?

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

I have the same problem running as admin but the livery wont install

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I have the same problem running as admin but the livery wont install

When you say you have the same problem, you are providing less information than the original poster. Did you also delete the OC and reinstall it? Was that done using the Control Panel and/or the PMDG installer?  Are you using FSX boxed version? Do you have all PMDG products? Are all having the same problem... so many unknowns.

Regards,

Dan Downs KCRP

Doh?

Lack of input=lack of solution

Yeah sorry for that.

I deleted the OC first from the PMDG installer then the control panel,im using P3d the latest version im having the triple 7+ the addon and 737 + addon.

It can install liveries thats been from late 2015 until now,but trying to install a livery thats from 2013 or 14 wont work.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I suspect the livery if you can install any or all the PMDG liveries as well as some from a freeware library. Not everyone puts together a complete ptp package.  I've pretty much stuck with PMDG and Goldstar repaints.

Dan Downs KCRP

I've pretty much stuck with PMDG and Goldstar repaints.

Ditto here, generally safe bets, besides being quality.

Ok thx for the replys i use Goldstar repaints to but there was a couple of repaints that i wanted that he havent done.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM