Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Favorite cockpit layout?

Forgive my semi double post, I figured I'd ask in the 777 forum too since I'm interested in finding different carrier layouts for the cockpits of the 777 also. Do you have a favorite cockpit layout of different carriers and suggestions to try different airlines? I like the options chosen by Aerologic it has my favorite 777LRF settings.

-David Lee

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What do you mean exactly? If the PFD has a single-cue (V-Bar) or a double-cue (cross-hair)? Stuff like that?

What do you mean exactly? If the PFD has a single-cue (V-Bar) or a double-cue (cross-hair)? Stuff like that?

Yes, a favorite realistic company cockpit configuration. - David Lee

I've never done an analysis or in depth comparison of the various configurations. I've flown the Aerologic and Lufthansa Cargo versions mainly and they both seemed the same to me.

Maybe if someone has done it, he could post some pictures and point out the differences? :D

Just one thing: KG for the weights, that's my only request, I can't stand the pounds, hehe.

Just one thing: KG for the weights, that's my only request, I can't stand the pounds, hehe.

You know you can change this in the options, right?

You know you can change this in the options, right?

Yeap, I'm aware. Just wanted to throw in the little "punch" against all imperial-units fans :)