Sign in to follow this  
raymar

New G-EDCM CJ2 repaint now in the Avsim Library

I saw this photo while I was waiting for Carenado to release the CJ2.  I had all weekend and almost all day today without an internet connection or directv.  To pass the time I decided to tackle this one and I was about 90% complete when my new router arrived late this afternoon.  Somehow I managed to get Next day Air on a Sunday out of ATT.  Amazing stuff.  Up and running again and thought I would show what she looks like. I will add this to the Avsim library later this week for our cousins across the big pond or anyone that might like a G registered Carenado CJ2.

Regards,

Ray

New_2a.jpg

Libary.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

That is just...beautiful!  All my favorite colors too.  I love all of your repaints, but I think this one will become my favorite once complete.

Regards.

Super Ray - just a thought  looks to me the red stripe needs to be a bit more Burgundy - looks like brown here - awesome job   :wink:

Rich Sennett

That is just...beautiful!  All my favorite colors too.  I love all of your repaints, but I think this one will become my favorite once complete.

Regards.

Thanks Todd,

I just completed adding a few more touches to this one and I darkened the colors and added some age and dirt around the engines. I plan to upload it and the Alpine Edition N24RM to the Library tomorrow so they will be available for the weekend. For you nice comments I have placed a download link in your PM message box.

Regards,

Ray

IMG_3202 compare to Carenado CJ2.jpg

Sometimes it is just the light refraction in FSX that lightens up some of the darker colors.

Ray

Yep. To the Avsim Library tomorrow.

Ray

IMG_3201_Carenado CJ2.jpg

pic3cc.JPG

I uploaded this one to the Avsim Library this morning.  Thursday, March 24, 2016.  Cessna Citation CJ2

Regards, 

Ray

Hey Ray,

I can't find this or your alpine edition repaints in the library.  How long does it normally take for them to be posted after you send them?

Jim

Hey Ray,

I can't find this or your alpine edition repaints in the library.  How long does it normally take for them to be posted after you send them?

Jim

About a day.

Ray

After I uploaded this one to the Library I decided I would see if I could make a font that looks more like the real airplane. It took me a while to get close but now I have a new repaint and have asked to replace the one I sent to the Library. I have not heard back yet, but in a day or so this one should be in the Avsim Library. I had to do a total rework on the tail to get the number higher up the vertical stabilizer.

Regards,

Ray

Final Paint_sml.jpg

My sincere thanks to you Ray:

Check your PM for an update.

Ray