Sign in to follow this  

fake? flightsim site

>If he is a 15 year old kid give him some credit.Nobody's getting credit for selling stolen/pirated goods in my book...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

He seems to have some reasonably intelligent people wonder whether it was a scam or not, that deserves some credit as most scams are so blatantly obvious noone with an inch of intelligence falls for them.

Guest jaapverduijn

Greetings Chase!"(...) This so called "businessman" obviously hasnt studied the english language in school (...)"Well, neither have you, if we look at the way you rape the lingo in the above sentence. I might venture a guess that this 15 year old Dutch boy speaks English much better than you speak Dutch. How many languages apart from your native tongue do you speak/read/write anyway? And how many did you speak when YOU were 15?Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

The point i was addressing was that if i was trying to make a website, for a so called company that would be selling and distributing payware aircraft for FS, i would atleast try to make it professional...Honestly, if you feel the need to go around this forum and bait people, like me in this case, id advise shutting down the pc for a few days and taking a break. English is my native language to let you know. And when i was 15, i was taking latin at my highschool.I think it doesnt take much sense to realize the point i was getting at, and your post was IMHO, uncalled for, and just a attempt to bait someone.We all knew the point i was getting at, now what was the intended purpose for your comment may i ask?

Guest jaapverduijn

Yes Chase, I do know that your native language is English. Which makes it all the more surprising how you manage to butcher it in your messages, while criticizing a 15 years old Dutch boy for not perfectly mastering English as a (to him) foreign language. Didn't you mention something like "men" being the plural tense of "man"? There's past tense, present tense, even future tense, but no such thing as plural tense. Did you by any chance mean to say that "men" is the plural FORM of "man"? You ask me "what was the intended purpose for your comment". Apart from mentioning that it would have been slightly more correct to ask about the intended purpose OF my comment, I refrain from answering... on account of yours quite likely having been a rhetorical question. At least I hope it was.Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

"(...) This so called "businessman" obviously hasnt studied the english language in school (...)"thats what you quoted me on, and you never mentioned anything else. How the conversation was turned towards me, i dont know. But i am 100% against anyone, i dont care what his age or nationality is, but i am against him 100% for trying to sell pirated software. Why you felt the need to jump on me, i dont know. But if you have nothing better to be doing, feel free to do so.

I would strongly suggest that the two of you bring this to an end. How's that for proper "English"?

Guest jaapverduijn

Well now Chase, in your original message you didn't mention the subject of piracy with even one word. In no way did you disapprove of the little buggers actions, the only thing you disapproved of was his imperfect use of the English language. Not even in the remotest way was piracy the subject of your message.By the way: I didn't jump on you. You managed to jump on yourself, and quite effectively so!Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest jaapverduijn

Alright then, just to do Tom a favor (grin)!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest allcott

D'ya think we should introduce him to Captain Sim?I think they'd get on. }(Allcott

Guest jaapverduijn

Absobloodylutely (wide and eeeevil grin)!Jaap Verduijn.

he has a 'contact us' page, but it is dead link with no way to sent a message. So, I did a little digging and through his domain, I came up with a hotmail email address; jeffery fsms-inc@hotmail.com. (jeffery a common name in Holland? That's my brothers name. He's an idiot.) Fired off a quick email to that address. Be surprised if I get a reply. The actual domain address is Christine Mohemannstraat 7 Ridderkerk, Zuid-HollandNow for a embarrassing question for our Netherland friends. At first I thought Christine was a first name, but with the 7 on the end, I'm wondering if that is a street (straat?). Fitz

Guest Jeff @ F1

As far as I know we have no arrangements with this individual. I received an email from one of our customers on this earlier this week about the website. It is currently being monitored and investigated by our "security" department. Jeff SmithFlight One Software