Sign in to follow this  
Mochi

SkyMaxx Pro v3.1 is out.. check you e-mail..

Installed my update today and so far I'm very pleased, overall better quality clouds, improved performance and very nice illuminated clouds...

Torfi

If any of you have ever flown, real world, and made the mistake of turning on landing lights while in clouds/fog, you have been blinded (temporarily) by the reflection.  I just had almost the same thing happen as I was bringing my A330 in and ran into clouds at a low altitude.  Amazing stuff here.  Also, there were absolutely no stutters during the entire flight.

Great work Cameron!

John

• Upvote 2

John Wingold

Best update so far!!!

Clouds look stunning and performance is great. 

Outstanding work X-Aviation, thank you very much for the free update.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Excellent update!

Just tested it, finally, and not only the rendering looks even better than it already was, but I didn't also notice any degradation in FPS!

Good work!

Looking fwd for the "connector"!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I must say I am very impressed.

I used to get those freezes when clouds were rebaked in "cloud right" environment, and with 3.1 they are completely gone. Totally a fluid transition now. Great job. 

Working very well here too: good improvement on the performance. Especially the regular freezes I had with 3.0 are gone under normal conditions.

One thought thou: Way do the landing lights illuminate the clouds (very nice btw) but the flash lights (and the taxi light either) don't? Would be great to see them too. :wink:

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

Best update so far!!!

Clouds look stunning and performance is great. 

Outstanding work X-Aviation, thank you very much for the free update.

+ 100   X-Aviation should be applauded for its customer support.  If they have what I want...I will buy it at their site.  Plain and simple.  Customer Support garners sales, also plain and simple :)

Yes, they do have a nice support through their ticket system.

I can't complain, and... I'm the UNINSTALLER guy, so... they have a few tickets, of each time I re-install X-Plane 10. Takes at most 3 days, if oppened during weekend, sometimes 1 day, and there were cases of answer in the same day. Problems always solved.

I've long been holding my SaaB 340 acquisition, first because it came at times I was getting away from XpX, now because I want to see how that Citation will be... but I've been tempted, several times, to hit that red "Buy" button!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

A youtube can sometimes be worth a thousand words: 

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Get the Saab, its an amazing machine, one of the very best in X-Plane

I'm sure it is - Goran is a perfectionist!

Main Simulation Rig: