char19.jpg

char20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Great shots!

Thank you very much!

Looking good, as always, sir!

Appreciate the comments!

HLJAMES

Very nice shots which I expect were from a flight that was part of the Tom Allensworth Memorial Flight 2. Was unable to participate this year despite preparations as one of my son-in-laws is still hospitalized following major surgery.  Thanks for sharing as it closes the circle for me. I had twice in preparation flown this route from KAVL to KCHO. Wish I had been able to be a part of it yesterday.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Some nice shots. Thanks for bring up Charlottesville since it brings back many good memories.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Very nice shots which I expect were from a flight that was part of the Tom Allensworth Memorial Flight 2. Was unable to participate this year despite preparations as one of my son-in-laws is still hospitalized following major surgery.  Thanks for sharing as it closes the circle for me. I had twice in preparation flown this route from KAVL to KCHO. Wish I had been able to be a part of it yesterday.

Thanks for commenting.....I was not able to participate so flew the flight plan and love this area to fly. I like to fly across western Virginia into kentucky so as to see the Blue Ridge, Appalachian, and Allegheny mountain ranges!

Excellent :wink:  

Thanks very much!

Great landscape and a great classic aircraft, thanks for sharing

Appreciate the comment...airplane feels like a Stearman!

Some nice shots. Thanks for bring up Charlottesville since it brings back many good memories.

Thanks very much for commenting....love this area to fly!

HLJAMES

Thanks for commenting.....I was not able to participate so flew the flight plan and love this area to fly. I like to fly across western Virginia into kentucky so as to see the Blue Ridge, Appalachian, and Allegheny mountain ranges!

Thanks very much!

Appreciate the comment...airplane feels like a Stearman!

Thanks very much for commenting....love this area to fly!

HLJAMES

Hello HL, great scenery and a great T 6. Are you using a yoke or a stick?

Regards

Lamar Wright

Hello HL, great scenery and a great T 6. Are you using a yoke or a stick?

Thanks....I use a stick.....love that thundering sound that big radial engines make!

HLJAMES

I like the hazy feel in this set, a bit different from your usual style!

I like the hazy feel in this set, a bit different from your usual style!

Appreciate the comment.....The source material for the photoscenery can have an impact on visuals....it's LOD 9.5

HLJAMES