Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Your Favorite Utility

Does the failures work with NGX, Q400, Aerosoft A3xx and Accu-Feel A2A birds?

I never tried the failure feature (and only have the A2A C172 out of the list), but you can take the demo and check it yourself.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

All of the above + SceneryConfigEditor!

:wink:

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

FS-FlightControl for the approach training and multitude of other features.  It trumps any other approach training product IMO being controllable from ipad/android and actually puts the airplane in position 100% of the time instead of on the ground by houses or in a death spiral to the ground.

Flight Pln Go for the most awesome FREE tool for a moving map and charts right at your finger tip (which now are even superimposed on the moving map!)

Apart from FSUIPC/ASN/ACCUFEEL my favourite "always on" add-on is Plan-G from Tasoftware.co.uk - a great flight planner and moving map which I have networked across to my old FSX computer.

Great for VFR or IFR.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

The obvious answer.   Perhaps start another topic with a question of favorite other than FSUIPC.

Ok. I took a day to think about it. Then when booting up to fly today it dawned on me.

FltPlanGo (which links FSX to the FltPlan app on my iPad.

FSGRW - global weather engine

SPAD.Next 

LogEdit2 - helps me keep my log clean and tidy

Scenery ConfigEditor

DXTBmp - my interface into Photoshop for repainting

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hmm!!! That's tough. I should say:

1) FSUIPC - Wide FS

2) ASN

3) AI Controller (excellent tool)

4) Ezca

Cheers

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

What I would give to get fsdiscover to work with P3D...

Mario Di Lauro