Sign in to follow this  
Tony747-400

747-400 V2 Tutorial Requests

PMDG Team

Just wanted to get a quick request in for the 747-400V2 tutorial. Could you have alook at doing the Virgin Atlantic VS43 EGKK-KLAS (or return leg). It's a route always flown by the 747-400 and with some excellent scenery Uk2000 EGKK and FSDT KLAS avaliable would add to it.

I know it's along flight for a tutorial but I'm guessing the 747-400 V2 will have the time compression feature.

Any other ideas guys for a good tutorial?

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

One short route within continental europe (like LOWW-LSZH) and one short route within north america (like KBOS-CYYZ).

This would be great in order to take care of ICAO/FAA-specific rules and regulations and different units (kg/lbs,....)

And of course one intercontinental route containing NATs like KBOS-LOWW.

A tutorial flight would not be picked that long I do not think. If they were to pick a sort of long haul flight for a tutorial it would be something from JFK or elsewhere on the east coast to London. Since it should be a flight that lasts an hour or 2 in cruise at most, it would be best to pick a flight in Asia as they use the 747-400 on shorter hops still. Or United since they sometimes sub in the 747 on SFO-domestic routes like SFO-ORD. - David Lee