Sign in to follow this  
JeffEvans

Moving FS2Crew window

Not sure if this is a Windows problem or a FS2Crew or FSX problem.  After working successfully for several years, suddenly when I drag an FS2Crew window to my 2nd monitor the window moves but the content is replaced by a black screen within a few seconds.  Occasionally the content will appear after a couple minutes but not often.  I like to keep my sim screen uncluttered and the windows such as FS2Crew, Radar Contact etc. on my second monitor.

Would appreciate any help.

Jeff Even

Rocklin, CA, USA

Vista Ultimate w/sp 2, AMD Phenom II X4 970, 3.5 GHz

8 GB Ram, 64 bit os, FSX, GSX,  RC, REX Tex Dir & Soft clouds,

ASNext, PMDG 737/47/777, A2A Cherokee 180/Comanche 250,

Carenado PC-12 and more.

No.  Just dragging it as I've done for years... I must have done something but I don't know what.

J

You're right... don't know why I leave the window open all the time.  I'll try that.  I'll also update my video drivers.

Thanks, Brian

Jeff

You're right... don't know why I leave the window open all the time.  I'll try that.  I'll also update my video drivers.

Thanks, Brian

Jeff

Never realized it didn't have to be left open... Cool tip. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

How do I close the FS2Crew window?  Hitting the same key I use to start it doesn't work.  "X"ing it out doesn't work. Probably a dumb question, right?  Sorry, Bryan.

Jeff

How do I close the FS2Crew window?  Hitting the same key I use to start it doesn't work.  "X"ing it out doesn't work. Probably a dumb question, right?  Sorry, Bryan.

There's no such thing as a dumb question  :wink:

Press the "LK" (Lock) button on the FS2Crew Main Panel.

The reason for the Lock button is because if you change views in FSX/P3D, any 2D panel windows will auto close.  Locking them forces them open.

Cheers,