Sign in to follow this  
PJAMES

Just the most stunning, beautiful add-on EVER!

In 30 years of simming, being a loyal PMDG customer from the beginning, this 777 is the finest production ever... no words to describe how thrilled I am (laptop flyer by the way - a new Asus 551JK) ... and the sound set is worth more than $90 alone!!! bravo.... can't wait for the 787 (hoping that is the one)

Peter James

previous Flight Unlimited III Designer

Hawker 800 driver in real life

Have you only just got yourself a copy Peter? I'm hearing you though, it is superb. There's been nothing from the chaps up top about a 787 but there is a brand new 747-400 (and later the 747-8) coming up, which might just beat everything PMDG has done so far. Very exciting.

I do believe Quality Wings is doing the 787, haven't heard of PMDG developing a 787.

Joseph Rogg, Jr

Proud Supporter of AVSIM, PMDG, P3D, XP, and others in the FS Community . Flight simming since A2FS1 Flight Simulator (on an 8 bit comp) using 140k micro disks. For those of you who don't know what they are ask your parents :)

Praying PMDG brings MD-11 to P3D v4 (7 years and counting) Will be a PMDG customer for life if this happens!

Hey Peter, what are you up with these days ?

Nice to see you around!

I will believe in MFS the day I can Uninstall it !