Sign in to follow this  
OldFlyboy

Saitek Pro Throttle Quadrant Driver Problem

After a full reinstall of everything (Hard drive failed), I cannot install the Saitek driver for the quadrant.

Re-downloaded it twice from Saitek but still no luck. I deleted the Saitek driver using Device Manager so it is now recognized as a 3-axis, 6-button joystick and does function properly so at least I can use it. The Yoke and rudder pedals driver installed okay

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

System is Win7 Ultimate

Neal Howard

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

I wish I could help but I'm in a similar predicament.  I cant get my multi switch panel to work and after leaving the sim all my setting keep getting lost.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

After a full reinstall of everything (Hard drive failed), I cannot install the Saitek driver for the quadrant.

Re-downloaded it twice from Saitek but still no luck. I deleted the Saitek driver using Device Manager so it is now recognized as a 3-axis, 6-button joystick and does function properly so at least I can use it. The Yoke and rudder pedals driver installed okay

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

System is Win7 Ultimate

Neal Howard

I wish I could help but I'm in a similar predicament.  I cant get my multi switch panel to work and after leaving the sim all my setting keep getting lost.

Make sure they are plugged into USB2 ports if possible, and that they have at least 500ma of power going to them.

Hello Gents have you seen this - might help you out

http://www.avsim.com/topic/487313-spad-or-saitek-plugins/?hl=+saitek

Rich Sennett

Hey Richard, this is helpful I will look into this further.

In the meantime I think the recommendation about USB ports is also helpful.  My new rig is most USB3 but I do have two USB 2's, and after unplugging and replugging I seem to have lucked out.

Anyway, after 30 minutes or reprogramming the button, switchs and axis I have a beautiful setup again.

Man this all takes a lot of work but once its done its a thing of beauty.

cheers

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

In the meantime I think the recommendation about USB ports is also helpful.  My new rig is most USB3 but I do have two USB 2's, and after unplugging and replugging I seem to have lucked out.

Anyway, after 30 minutes or reprogramming the button, switchs and axis I have a beautiful setup again.

cheers

Well done Bryan can be a pain Buddy - I think all of these issues started when 3.0 came on the scene

Rich Sennett

cheers

So true. I've learned a heck of a lot more about drivers and USB voltages than I've every cared to learn, but having your hand on the throttle during final is a wonderful thing to feel.

• Upvote 1

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope