Sign in to follow this  
F16_Driver

Cabin safety briefing timing

This is more a general request than version specific, but more relevant for the smaller aircraft.

Could we in future versions maybe adjust when the cabin crew start their security briefing?
I fly a lot in Norway, and most of our airports are small and have very limited taxi time. So when I use FS2Crew I end up having to wait for the cabin.

In the real world they solve this by starting the security briefing soon after doors closing, so that they are about done with everything by the time the aircraft is ready to taxi.

The newer versions of FS2Crew already do that by and large.

For example, in SOP2 Reboot NGX Voice Control:

+1 Minute: Boarding is complete. The FA will ask if she is clear to close the cabin door. Respond: “THANKS IT WILL BE A SHORT TAXI / THANKS/ THANK YOU / THANKS IT WILL BE A LONG TAXI / CLEARED TO CLOSE SHORT TAXI / CLEARED TO CLOSE LONG TAXI”. 

Cheers,

The newer versions of FS2Crew already do that by and large.

For example, in SOP2 Reboot NGX Voice Control:

+1 Minute: Boarding is complete. The FA will ask if she is clear to close the cabin door. Respond: “THANKS IT WILL BE A SHORT TAXI / THANKS/ THANK YOU / THANKS IT WILL BE A LONG TAXI / CLEARED TO CLOSE SHORT TAXI / CLEARED TO CLOSE LONG TAXI”. 

Cheers,

But I assume no such option for button control users, is there?  I don't recall seeing any option or setting but I may have missed it.  I never thought about it before reading this post, but it is definitely a good request.  And, would be nice for us (neglected :ph34r: ) button users.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Now that you mention this, I have seen that function before Bryan, but since I mostly fly with the button function this is not available to me.