Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

Lack of AI Traffic In FSX and Steam

Is there something I am not doing correct?

There just seems to be a lack of traffic in FSX and SE even with the sliders at 100%

I just installed WOI and even with my slider at 100% there seems to be a whole lot less traffic than what shows up in FS9.

I have done a lot of Google searches today to see if I can find a remedy and WOI is useless for support.

Can you help?

Randy S.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you tried turning off aircraft shadows?

They are turned off.  

Sounds to me like you installed the WOAI AI and didn't convert the flight plans to FSX format and have other FSX format AI installed which will cause your issue. If your running FS9 formatted traffic files mixed with FSX formatted traffic files it will cause some of the AI not to show up.

This has been covered a million times in this forum and a quick search will lead you to many topics with the solutions on how to fix it and the tools needed to convert your WOAI flight plan .bgls to FSX format.

Also, make sure to test at airports that are covered by the airlines you installed. Many times people will install a few packages and say they don't see anything but it's due to the airports they are checking don't have any of the airlines they installed flying to get airport.