Sign in to follow this  
Jackaroo05

HELP NEEDED ASAP

I need to know NOW how to use the AUTOPILOT and do AN ILS LANDING ASAP!!!!!!!!! I've asked and I've asked and I never got a response EVER. Not Even ONCE!!!!! I need a response ASAP or I will SPAM all websites asking the same question until I get a response.

This kind of question and shouting will guarantee that nobody will ever answer you.

Hans

Wow, what a bratty way to ask for help... Why don't you try googling it first before throwing a temper tantrum. Look, I'll even do it for you. "aerosim 787 ILS". The first result is a youtube tutorial, the second is a thread on avsim with your exact question: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=aerosim+787+ils

Oh this is such an easy question to answer.

Have fun spamming ;)

I need to know NOW how to use the AUTOPILOT and do AN ILS LANDING ASAP!!!!!!!!! I've asked and I've asked and I never got a response EVER. Not Even ONCE!!!!! I need a response ASAP or I will SPAM all websites asking the same question until I get a response.

There are literally hundreds of videos on YouTube demonstrating how to execute an ILS landing.  Failing that, you can try a little tool called Google. Perhaps you'll have time to shoot an ILS approach after you clean your mom's basement... 

• Upvote 1

Matt King

I've asked and I've asked and I never got a response EVER. Not Even ONCE!!!!!

Just curious, where did you ask?

What age bracket are you in, 20/30/40 ? Not relevant of course, more noisyness really :)