Sign in to follow this  
Nicko Brännlund

29palms Skiathos Night lightning

Hello! I have a small problem with the wonderful skiathos scenery from 29palms. At night the lights are glowing very weak and the further i go from the airport the weaker they get. 

LuMX24q.pngVXMwwdJ.pngEJhyMLI.png

You can also see like circles on the end of the runway. These disappear the closer and lower i get to the airport. Same thing in the middle of the runway where the taxiways end. They also disappear if i get closer.

Also there is no light in the city. I really dont know what the problem is, please help me guys.

Cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi nicko

just checked Skiathos and it looked the same as you.

then realised i don't use HDR,do you??

I switched HDR on and it all became much brighter including the town.

I'm using Pe11es program which adjusts shader values.are you using that as well??

steve

Hi Steve, 

yes I also noticed that the lights got a little bit brighter with HDR enabled but personally i dont use it. But still the town has no lights for the and the lights for the runway is still pretty dark. Papi works fine though.

I don't have this scenery but I've noticed a lot of Orbx addon airports do this to me.  Not sure why.  Probably something with the custom night lighting.

I have some issues with terrain. The runway and taxi is sunked down in 3.2 making landing impossible

Its not official released for 3.2 i think 

Michael Moe 

Yes. Skiathos isn't for P3D yet. You have to wait until 29Palms offers an update.