Hi everyone

Just advise please.

I am thinking of getting this to use as tiler control for pmdg 737  and 777.

Anybody using it for this ?

Please advise asap,before madam puts sanctions. :mad:

Many thanks.

Qas Adam

Hi everyone

Just advise please.

I am thinking of getting this to use as tiler control for pmdg 737  and 777.

Anybody using it for this ?

Please advise asap,before madam puts sanctions. :mad:

Many thanks.

Qas Adam

Hi The Trim wheel goes to sleep all the time... I never managedf to get this fixed... Not sure if others have a better answer.

I just use the elect trim (assigned to my yoke buttons 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

..have the same problem ... it locked on the lowest point of the Trim Elevator, and that's it  ...

Really upsetting

Yair

many thanks guys- I am new to saitek hardware-I too had  the yoke and the throttle freezing.

i decide to plug them directly into the mother board usb port and luckily all is ok.

qas adam

I gave up with the trim wheel after hours of frustration- my advice, forget it and buy Goflight trim wheel (GF-LGTII), simply a joy to use, and so much more besides a trim wheel.

Nathan Brennan

Goflight trim wheel (GF-LGTII)

Gf trim wheel is just too small.. might as well use elec trim. Its like turning a quarter. They need to make it larger closer to the real thing.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Search Google for Saitek USB and Windows Advanced Power Management.  There are easy to apply fixes that will likely cure the issue described.  There are several topics in the joysticks and controllers forum here on Avsim.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Looked for, but they all referring to IND 8 & 10 where I'm running WIND7 Pro 64 bit

tnx

Read this topic from start to finish and see if the fixes there help.  Its not Windows 10 specific.  I had the drop out problem With Saitek devices with Windows 7.  Tried powered USB hubs, Saitek external power supply for my yoke, etc. None fixed the issues. The fixes to Windows Advanced Power Management eliminated the drop outs.  Now a happy camper.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/487471-guidelines-for-saitek-and-usb-hubs/#entry3409934

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Gf trim wheel is just too small.. might as well use elec trim. Its like turning a quarter. They need to make it larger closer to the real thing.

Manny, I agree with you that GoFlight could improve on the trim, but unless simmers spend mega £'s on electric trim wheels, and have the space for it, we have to make do with what we can afford.

Nathan Brennan

..all my devices are unchecked so I Guess it's not the power management .. now the question is what else it could be  :unknw: