Sign in to follow this  
Djembe

737 route problem

. I want to see the bugs repaired because it take me a few hours of my time find and report his bugs.

Full names in the PMDG forums.

What you want is what your are willing to pay for.  The product pricing model does not include lifetime updates to fix minor bugs that are found after the initial RTM and first or second update, in my opinion.  PMDG would need either a much larger market or a market willing to pay higher prices.

Dan Downs KCRP

The PMDG NGX is not expensive in my opinion. Is a "old" product. Will not hurt to pay $30 more for ACARS and some new feature, and repair the bugs by the way. How much is it cost to release a patch or small update?

Robert Rodriguez

All,

I don't really think this thread needs any further input at this point.  The fault has been confirmed and sent to the development team.  There is a known work around that allows you to continue to use it without any major issues and when any updates to the NGX product are released,  it should be addressed.   I think based on our history of addressing issues with all of our products you shouldn't be terribly worried that this will be addressed at some point but we aren't going to release a product update every week for every finding.  It will be addressed in the normal product development cycle just as our previous products have.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg