How can I tell what Airac cycle is currently being used by AS2016?

Can you also provide the install path, as I want to be sure I'm extracting the Navigraph files to the right place.

Thanks,

Robert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Navigraph automatically places the files in the navigraph directory in AS16.  There is no need to extract the files.

How can I tell what Airac cycle is currently being used by AS2016?

The Navigraph FMS Data Manager will display the current Airac cycle for each Addon. 

There is also usually a text file in the addon's Navigraph directory which contains the Airac cycle number.

Navigraph automatically places the files in the navigraph directory in AS16. There is no need to extract the files.

Understood but in my experience, this is not always true.

The Navigraph FMS Data Manager will display the current Airac cycle for each Addon.
  I don't use it I prefer manual install which is what prompted the original post.

There is also usually a text file in the addon's Navigraph directory which contains the Airac cycle number.
Thanks, I found the text file and confirmed current Airac is installed  it's just surprising to me that the current Airac cycle is not displayed someplace within the Database section of the AS16 GUI.