ShezA

Little Navmap

259 posts in this topic

Hi Scott,

regarding the Bahamas: Check if the right scenery.cfg file is selected in the loading dialog. Maybe it still points to the v3 one while the drop down list says v4. What path is shown in the information window if you click on the Bahamas airport? Maybe this can give a hint. You can also search through the log file to see where this is coming from.

KLGA: You can also dig through the log file of a loading session or send it to me. Maybe an error or inconsistency in the add-on.xml? Can you post the path and the file or send me the file by email?

All the best,

Alex

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Alex,

Doh - your airport window tells you exactly where it finds the scenery (path) - lol - you've thought of everything... ORBX Open LC was the issue - I didn't realize they included flattens in that as well - I thought they were only in Vector - so that gave me the false positive... Excluded OLNA and fixed... 

Will do - let me gather the info on KLGA...

Thanks so much !!!

Regards,
Scott

Hi Alex,

It seems Imaginesim places the scenery outside a normal directory - I have it on my E: drive - not the OS drive - and there is no entry in my "Documents" folder like other XML entries... It seems it's listed in the default P3Dv4 "addon.xml" that then points to another "addon.xml" in the Imaginsim scenery directory... It's funny - because I can't activate/deactivate this via the scenery sets either... Does this help ? I suspect this is a rogue setup ?

2pobaep.jpg

Regards,
Scott