Hi Karan,

thank you.

VATSIM centers and clients are already part of the current beta. :smile:

If you're interested in testing send me an email. Contact is on my home page.

Alex

On 4/22/2018 at 10:19 PM, albar965 said:

Hi Karan,

thank you.

VATSIM centers and clients are already part of the current beta. :smile:

If you're interested in testing send me an email. Contact is on my home page.

Alex

Excellent! I've emailed you :)

First of all thnk you for this excellent piece of sw

it would be useful for me if in the future it could be possible to zoom in/out the "Flight Plan Elevation Profile" tab, mostrly during  the flight I would have been useful several times.

Flavio

If I switch from "resized window" to "maximized window" and then back to "resized window" LNM does not maintain the size of individual windows (FlightPlans, Map, SimulatorAircraft)  as they were before.

I know. This goes on my nerves too and I have no solution yet for the stubborn Qt windows.:smile:

You can move the map window to the left edge. Then it keeps it s size.

Alex

Such an AMAZING and useful programme......

I previously requested - and you have, indeed, incorporated.... the ability to apply a "compass rose" to the map. (Now using 2_2 stable)

However....it seems to ONLY be capable of being applied directly to (only) my OWN aircraft.

Any chance of a minor (??) amendment that will let that compass be applied ANYWHERE.....exactly like the current range rings?

This would be particularly helpful when acting duty-controller at our weekly Bristol FSG's GA flights as this compass could then be applied to the destination airfield, OR to an/any in-bound plane, in order to provide a more accurate "vectors to final" resource.

It SOUNDS like a simple adjustment....but, OK. I bet it isn't !!!!   I'd still appreciate you trying it!

Thanks....and so very well done for your continuing efforts to develop this fine programme for this community.

Mac@Bath

Thank you for the nice words Mac.

Shouldn't be too difficult. Writing the drawing code was a bit of effort and it can be reused in other places like the range rings.

Applying it to an AI or multiplayer aircraft needs a bit more thinking. Have to see.

Alex

running without flightsimulator installation, I have on the client macbook no Flight plan elevation profile. I have navdata copied touche screen will not help work.

greet Gerard

running without flightsimulator installation, I have on the client macbook no Flight plan elevation profile. I have navdata copied touche screen will not help work.

greet Gerard

thanks, greet Gerard

1 hour ago, gerbress said:

Download and install the GLOBE elevation data. Send me a screenshot and the log file if that does not help.

Alex

I have noticed that when I have the button selected to force map to show addon airports, several of my add airports do not show up. Not a big problem, but wondered what config I maybe missing. The airports in question are all active and I am for example sitting on Aerosoft LOWI now, but it is not shown, if I only select Force map to show addon airports. Just curious.

Ged

Geoff Bryce

25 minutes ago, por930 said:

Ged

Hi Ged,

If unaware - when you perform the scan of your scenery.cfg - you need ALL your airports enabled (if you routinely disable some) - also - you need to scan again every time you add an airport (scenery.cfg is changed)...

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

7 hours ago, por930 said:

I have noticed that when I have the button selected to force map to show addon airports, several of my add airports do not show up. Not a big problem, but wondered what config I maybe missing.

Hi Ged,

the airport labels should be italic if they are recognized as add-on airports.

Try View -> "Reset Display Settings".

Did you exclude the airports from add-on recognition accidentally? Options -> tab "Scenery Library Database": Check if the lower list is empty.

Alex