Sign in to follow this  
charles246

Majestic Dash 8 Fs2Crew Slow to respond

I have just updated to Ver. 3 of Fs2Crew Voice for Majestic Dash8 and was hoping that the previous time lapse (several seconds)  between my voice command and the FO actions would have been fixed. Unfortunately this is not so.I am not saying that this is a fault of the program unless of course many others are experiencing the same problem.  It could very well be a fault of my own system.

I also have Fs2Crew for PMDG NGX and DO NOT have this lag. In fact the action I ask for is almost instantaneous here.

I was wondering if there is a fix for this or whether other users are experiencing the same problem.

Specs. I7-980X. 12 GB RAM and GTX780 running on 3 windows Nvidia 2 D surround.

Thank you,

Charles

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

We program in a slight pause with most commands, so no FO responds instantly, but it would be no more than a second or two.

What's probably happening is that you're piling commands on top of one another.

So the FO has to finish whatever he's doing first before he can act on your command.

We program in a slight pause with most commands, so no FO responds instantly, but it would be no more than a second or two.

What's probably happening is that you're piling commands on top of one another.

So the FO has to finish whatever he's doing first before he can act on your command.

OK thanks. I will look into this again and treat my FO as slow witted on the Majestic. Strange though, I give similar commands on the PMDG NGX and the guy there is on the ball.

Anyone else ever experience a 'slow' FO in the Dash 8....