Sign in to follow this  
VedSim

Hi there!

I don't am I at right place to introduce my self, if I made mistake, please mod or admin put the topic in right place. 

My name is Vedran, I am 28 years old, from Doboj, town in Bosnia.

I fly with flight simulators since FS 95, but I was kid than so I didn't know almost anything. 
My 1st good flights happen with FS2004. Latter with FSX which I'm using now. 

I fly with freeware planes, because of 3 reasons. 
1. My laptop ins't that good so it can't support details and demanding models of payware. I tried, but I get 7-8 fps. 

2. I'm don't have time and patience to learn all that rules for payware planes. It is a lot easier to fly with in game GPS. 

3. I don't have enough money to buy all that payware. :) 

I hope I will soon buy new computer, so I could fly with better setting and maybe some payware planes. 
Right now I flay with low to medium setting. 

I love all kind of planes, I fly almost all Airbus and Boeing planes, have some models of MD, DC, ERJ, CRJ. 
My favorite planes are Boeing 777, 747, 737, Airbus A320, A330 and A340. 

But from all I have most flight wih 737. 
I also love military planes and helicopters. 

Beside planes I have a lot of other interests, trains, buses, computers, cars, tanks, trucks, well all that moves, drives, flies, only I don't like motorcycles. 

So I think it is enough about me, I hope I will find good reasons to spend time, right with other people about common interests, find some help about FS and if I can help someone else to find their answers. 

• Upvote 2

Welcome Vedran! Happy flying. :cool:

I use a lot of freeware add-ons for FSX:SE. I have other hobbies and a family to support.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Hello Vedran

Welcome to the Avsim Forums,  Its a great spot here with loads of Information on our hobby.

Jump in and don't be afraid to ask Questions 

Very nice intro. Welcome to AVSIM. Stay awhile and enjoy yourself.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals