Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

@737Freak

The Ops Center says "747-400ER/ERF to be added as performance data is finalized" It means they'll come a bit later, so no point in making liveries for them, not yet. The models that will be available on day 1 get all the priority, I believe.

• Upvote 1

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

@737Freak

The Ops Center says "747-400ER/ERF to be added as performance data is finalized" It means they'll come a bit later, so no point in making liveries for them, not yet. The models that will be available on day 1 get all the priority, I believe.

This is scary, I hope 400ER series and -8 series wont be two separate expansions.

@737Freak

Interesting, that explains a lot! Many thanks, I wasn't aware of that :smile:

Henk de Vries

@Henk you're welcome.

@Konstantin

ER and ERF won't, but the -8 will for sure be a separate expansion. In fact, it's already listed as that in the ops center. This was clear from the beginning anyway ;)

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

@Henk you're welcome.

@Konstantin

ER and ERF won't, but the -8 will for sure be a separate expansion. In fact, it's already listed as that in the ops center. This was clear from the beginning anyway ;)

Im at work so I havent actually looked yet  :Tounge:  :Tounge:

Guest BeaverDriver

Sound good by me Steve. I'm not sure when the release of the paint kit typically comes when a new airplane is released, but I should be able to get on that fairly quickly once it's out. What I might do is prep the 737's for release in that livery as well. I've never uploaded my work so if you have a link that might assist me in the procedure, that would get me started. If all goes well, then I can get the 747 done and up fairly quickly I would think (the PMDG paint kits are typically among the best there are, so it makes a tough job much easier - thanks PMDG!).

Thanks for this Steve.

Glenn

PS - many thanks for looking after the freighters Steve. I generally fly only the freighter machines so I really appreciate your efforts. I hope to do one of the Goose paints on the 400F as well, as Canadian did have a few dedicated cargo machines if I recall.

Thanks once again Steve. I'll have a read of that and have a look at your examples. Appreciate the help :smile:

Glenn

This is scary, I hope 400ER series and -8 series wont be two separate expansions.

The ER/ERF will come with the base package, the -8 is the addon (similar to what the 300ER is for the 777 product line).

Also, just so everyone can stop worrying and asking - these liveries are currently in the works and should be in before release:

Air India

ANA (pax, BDSF, and D)

Canadian (Goose)

Ed Force One (I am actually making a serious attempt to contact Bruce about getting accurate options for it, I'm a rock/metal musician myself and it would be a trip to talk to him about flying!)

El Al

• Upvote 2

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Canadian (Goose)

oh how sweet! IMO the best looking livery ever. And had the privilege to work with them all at the time.

Thanks!

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

PMDG

I was wondering if the UPS 747-400 and 8 will have the updated paint scheme. UPS is in the process of updating the tail logo with the non-3D one and removing "Synchronize the world of commerce". The -8 will be released by Boeing with the new colors.

Thanks

Dan Moore

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

I was wondering if the UPS 747-400 and 8 will have the updated paint scheme.

They're being painted as they stand right now. I'm sure someone in the community will release an updated one when the aircraft gets the update in the real world.

Kyle Rodgers

They're being painted as they stand right now. I'm sure someone in the community will release an updated one when the aircraft gets the update in the real world.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Dan Moore

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

I'm sure someone will pick this up, but I just want to point out a typo, It's Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens, not Suid-Afrikaanese Lugdiens. And thank you for including that one in the list.

I just copied it and pasted it into the list the other night after getting a text from someone - who shall remain unnamed  :P - to update it after I'd searched Heidelberg for food for 3 hours (seriously: Irish pub, hamburger place, bunch of American-style restaurants, and some Italian places...I live in America, and had just gotten back from Italy...I wanted local stuff, but couldn't find it).

Luckily, neither of us is responsible for actually painting the words on the plane  :wink:

Corrected here in the list as well.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Dan Moore

Welcome!

Kyle Rodgers

I just copied it and pasted it into the list the other night after getting a text from someone - who shall remain unnamed  :P - to update it after I'd searched Heidelberg for food for 3 hours (seriously: Irish pub, hamburger place, bunch of American-style restaurants, and some Italian places...I live in America, and had just gotten back from Italy...I wanted local stuff, but couldn't find it).

Luckily, neither of us is responsible for actually painting the words on the plane  :wink:

Corrected here in the list as well.

Welcome!

Oh, you're all forgiven, though I assume the nameless one can pull rank, in which case, you know, it was probably spelled correctly in the text and we can all agree that I got wrong, one doesn't mess with authority :wink:

Personally, I would have stayed in Italy if my stomach dictated affairs, but that German beer ...

Also, I want to congratulate you guys on the remarkably innovative advertising you have developed for the new Queen. A bit unexpected and definitely subliminal, but genius all the same :wink:

Personally, I would have stayed in Italy if my stomach dictated affairs, but that German beer ...

I've been going to Italy (if anyone is looking for an airport location reference: LIVD) every other year since 2013, through EDDM, since it's actually the closest major airport to fly into. I do love the Tyrolean food that we get while we're there, but I do love German food. The end of the week (last night, in the case of this year) is always marked by a trip to the Hofbräuhaus. Love going on this trip. This year was made much better by booking through Lufthansa to fly on the 748 between KIAD and EDDF (and on a 320neo on the first trip between EDDF and EDDM - regular 320 this morning).

Kyle Rodgers

Accurate options added for Atlas and Polar Air Cargo. Awaiting options for Delta and Northwest as well - should have them shortly.

• Upvote 2

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com