Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Updated.

Added Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens - ZS-SAV. Corrected UAL Saul Bass registration.

Kyle Rodgers

Added Suid-Afrikaanese Lugdiens - ZS-SAV

Love the classics!  (and the Springbok is pretty cool too)  :smile:

Can't wait to get my hands on the paint kit and do some liveries on this beauty!

Hey John....At the rate Kyle's announcing liveries.....I'm not sure there'll be any left for us to paint by the time we get her! :shok:

That's ok though....more time to fly.  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hey John....At the rate Kyle's announcing liveries.....I'm not sure there'll be any left for us to paint by the time we get her!
That's ok though....more time to fly. 

Noooo Steve.

You are not getting out of this one that easy!!

Keep those pencils sharp!!

Cheers

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Noooo Steve.
You are not getting out of this one that easy!!

LoL...The pencils are still sharp...I've been painting the heck outta the 747, just not this one (yet).  Okaaaaayyyyy, maybe I'll do an Aero Sur Super Torisimo since I've have not seen that one on Kyle's list.  :wink:

There's plenty of Queens to paint, Steve.

Oh I know John....I already have a few lined up that I'll do even if they are in the release..I'll just paint a different reg so we'll have a choice to fly...and if some cargo companies fly both -F and BCF and PMDG has only painted one model, I'll do the other.  We can never have enough freighters to fly after all. :smile:

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Great to see Qantas in there as well :)

Oh you can be sure as long as John is painting, Qantas will be well-represented. 

Expect to see a few Qantas paints (I'm looking at the Socceroo's livery myself if he does not do it....however I'll give him honor for any and all paints of his National airline.) :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Anyone gonna do Air Force One? I did an AF2 style paint for the 77L. Looks cool, something a bit different. Just dont go on vatsim with it, you can hear the collective sigh...

• Upvote 1

You mean Air New Zealand then? :D

VH-OJT is on my list. 

My apologies John...I saw Brisbane as your location and assumed you were well...you know.  Us dang Yanks, we seem to think Aussies and Kiwis are one in the same.  :blush:   Both are countries I want to visit one day in my life.  In fact as fate would have it, I'm currently at NZAA in flightsim with my "other" 747 (Singapore to be exact) after my last flight from YSSY. Been to both countries many times virtually...hope to make the real trip some day.

Thanks for the heads-up on the reg you'll be doing.  If I paint Qantas, I'll pick a reg not already done.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

My apologies John...I saw Brisbane as your location and assumed you were well...you know.  Us dang Yanks, we seem to think Aussies and Kiwis are one in the same.  :blush:   Both are countries I want to visit one day in my life.  In fact as fate would have it, I'm currently at NZAA in flightsim with my "other" 747 (Singapore to be exact) after my last flight from YSSY. Been to both countries many times virtually...hope to make the real trip some day.

Thanks for the heads-up on the reg you'll be doing.  If I paint Qantas, I'll pick a reg not already done.

haha it's OK. I've been here 21 years. SO I'm pretty much an Aussie. Except when it comes to sport.

I'm going to do a couple of Qantas' eventually. There's a fair few liveries I'd like to do over time.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers