Sign in to follow this  
KevinMM

Kyle's new sig

Hopefully the Pigeon Works will soon be releasing the long awaited Woodpigeon.

Coo

• Upvote 1

ki9cAAb.jpg

Maybe an PMDG F-22?

OR

Free open source, cross platform, Shared Cockpit, + SDK/API for all to use and for developers to adopt in order to advance the whole of flight simming in general (rising tide lifts all boats). This means Shared Cockpit coming to all PMDG addons as well as possible for all aircraft for all other sims.

OR

PMDG announce they purchased FSX/P3D code from Microsoft and will make own flight simulator from here on out. Hence forth we have 64-bit, DX12 support, + Vulcan, OpenGL, Linux, etc and the default aircraft will include PMDG in the sims.

OR

Used A.I. and Deep Learning/Machine learning and created a nueral net and trained a bot to be able to do realistically the tasks of a real first officer.  This would make FS2Crew obsolete. Eventually Boeing /Airbus buys this tech from PMDG to make the first self flying airliners. Just as Deepmind is doing machine learning using virtual gaming 3D environments, it would make sense to train an AI autopilot in a flight sim first rather than in real life. PMDG could do a persistent connection to all users and datamine the stuff and get enough data to do this. All it needs is require persistent intnernet for "activation" reasons and then collect the data, in effect using crowd sourcing to machine train.

OR

Solve the cost/license issue with the EFB and now a simulator of Boeing 787 is possible.

OR

Merger with FSLABS and now an Airbus A350 is on the way.

OR

PMDG addons aircraft now uses its own flight models as opposed to the flawwed FSX/P3D.

OR

A passengers Mode where the aircraft flys itself and we can just sit and watch and look out the window the entire flight. The cabins is now rendered in really beauitiful 3d, and there are attractive flight attendants with beautiful physiques to watch

and FINALLY

A Shared Cockpit scheme where non-flying pilots (simmers) get to sit and watch for free. So that someone who has a PMDG product can "show" it to someone who does not have a PMDG product, essentially the other free individual can download and use only in "watch only" mode where he has no controls, and only when synced up in a Shared Cockpit mode where the flying pilot actually is paid for a PMDG Product. This is like free advertisment/exposure while at the same time advancing flight simming in this sort of shared cockpit mode... Kind of like the concept where a paid member of a dating site can contact a free member and the free member can then respond.  Or scale it to multicasting, for example, instead of like Live YouTube or Twitch or whatnot, have this Shared Cockpit be scalable in a sort of "presentation" mode whereby it is a scalable one to many relationship, so that all those with the same PMDG addon product (or even a freemium "view only" version of the product) can join in "life" as the flight is taking place as if he or she was right in front of it, versus having to watching a mere recording of it via YouTube or Vimeo or whatnot.... And another idea is this doesn't have to be 'live' or in real time necessarily but can also be recorded for 'life' playback, and thus no more need for watching videos when doing airline2sim/angleofattack and can just download the shared cockpit recording etc.

-----

Bo Chen

You made my day  :lol:

I have just moved from ( FSX before ) P3D to XP11 and even if I do not have any regret one main thing hurts my soul, the missing of PMDG over there. Ok, apart the Cloud Master, but thet's not the type of plane I like to fly.

Sometimes I find myself crying in a corner, sometimes I walk for miles with no destination, just roaming by feet thinking about my PMDG products now gone.  :wink:

Many of your guesses are also mine, at least my hopes, to wake up a morning and see that Mr. Randazzo has finally abandoned vintage planes and now, became slightly mad, he focuses on Boeing 787 and Airbus A350 only, of course purelly within 64bits modern Xplane 11 environment.

Thanks PMDG for all of your unique and extraordinary creatures, we, gazillions of young men  :Whistle:  are waiting for you on the other side of the fence with our arms and wallets wide open   :P

BTW, the new 737NGX ( the One and Only ) or the remake of it, will be " Xplained " ? Thx

Cheers

... i like the wood pidgeon theory. so im going for the full blown study level Tiger Moth. (made of canvas and WOOD right!!)

​Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Maybe an PMDG F-22?

OR

Free open source, cross platform, Shared Cockpit, + SDK/API for all to use and for developers to adopt in order to advance the whole of flight simming in general (rising tide lifts all boats). This means Shared Cockpit coming to all PMDG addons as well as possible for all aircraft for all other sims.

OR

PMDG announce they purchased FSX/P3D code from Microsoft and will make own flight simulator from here on out. Hence forth we have 64-bit, DX12 support, + Vulcan, OpenGL, Linux, etc and the default aircraft will include PMDG in the sims.

OR

Used A.I. and Deep Learning/Machine learning and created a nueral net and trained a bot to be able to do realistically the tasks of a real first officer.  This would make FS2Crew obsolete. Eventually Boeing /Airbus buys this tech from PMDG to make the first self flying airliners. Just as Deepmind is doing machine learning using virtual gaming 3D environments, it would make sense to train an AI autopilot in a flight sim first rather than in real life. PMDG could do a persistent connection to all users and datamine the stuff and get enough data to do this. All it needs is require persistent intnernet for "activation" reasons and then collect the data, in effect using crowd sourcing to machine train.

OR

Solve the cost/license issue with the EFB and now a simulator of Boeing 787 is possible.

OR

Merger with FSLABS and now an Airbus A350 is on the way.

OR

PMDG addons aircraft now uses its own flight models as opposed to the flawwed FSX/P3D.

OR

A passengers Mode where the aircraft flys itself and we can just sit and watch and look out the window the entire flight. The cabins is now rendered in really beauitiful 3d, and there are attractive flight attendants with beautiful physiques to watch

and FINALLY

A Shared Cockpit scheme where non-flying pilots (simmers) get to sit and watch for free. So that someone who has a PMDG product can "show" it to someone who does not have a PMDG product, essentially the other free individual can download and use only in "watch only" mode where he has no controls, and only when synced up in a Shared Cockpit mode where the flying pilot actually is paid for a PMDG Product. This is like free advertisment/exposure while at the same time advancing flight simming in this sort of shared cockpit mode... Kind of like the concept where a paid member of a dating site can contact a free member and the free member can then respond.  Or scale it to multicasting, for example, instead of like Live YouTube or Twitch or whatnot, have this Shared Cockpit be scalable in a sort of "presentation" mode whereby it is a scalable one to many relationship, so that all those with the same PMDG addon product (or even a freemium "view only" version of the product) can join in "life" as the flight is taking place as if he or she was right in front of it, versus having to watching a mere recording of it via YouTube or Vimeo or whatnot.... And another idea is this doesn't have to be 'live' or in real time necessarily but can also be recorded for 'life' playback, and thus no more need for watching videos when doing airline2sim/angleofattack and can just download the shared cockpit recording etc.

-----

Bo Chen

When I read this the first time, I was impressed but forgot about replying to it:

So how many layers of tinfoil did you have on your head when you wrote this :ph34r: - this is a quality conspiracy theorist at work!  :wink:

But Really, great work! :D

You made my day  :lol:

I have just moved from ( FSX before ) P3D to XP11 and even if I do not have any regret one main thing hurts my soul, the missing of PMDG over there. Ok, apart the Cloud Master, but thet's not the type of plane I like to fly.

Sometimes I find myself crying in a corner, sometimes I walk for miles with no destination, just roaming by feet thinking about my PMDG products now gone.  :wink:

Many of your guesses are also mine, at least my hopes, to wake up a morning and see that Mr. Randazzo has finally abandoned vintage planes and now, became slightly mad, he focuses on Boeing 787 and Airbus A350 only, of course purelly within 64bits modern Xplane 11 environment.

Thanks PMDG for all of your unique and extraordinary creatures, we, gazillions of young men  :Whistle:  are waiting for you on the other side of the fence with our arms and wallets wide open   :P

BTW, the new 737NGX ( the One and Only ) or the remake of it, will be " Xplained " ? Thx

Cheers

Guys I wasn't joking about this....

It is already happening for self driving cars in video games like GTAV:

https://openai.com/blog/GTA-V-plus-Universe/

So next is for PMDG to partner with OpenAI to make a self flying Boeing and then selling it to Boeing.

-----

Bo Chen

Guys I wasn't joking about this....

It is already happening for self driving cars in video games like GTAV:

https://openai.com/blog/GTA-V-plus-Universe/

So next is for PMDG to partner with OpenAI to make a self flying Boeing and then selling it to Boeing.

-----

Bo Chen

Yes. Let AI do all the work and let us humans become potatoes.

Thanks but no thanks

OR

Used A.I. and Deep Learning/Machine learning and created a nueral net and trained a bot to be able to do realistically the tasks of a real first officer.  This would make FS2Crew obsolete. Eventually Boeing /Airbus buys this tech from PMDG to make the first self flying airliners. 

-----

Bo Chen

Anyone have the number for that truck driving school?  :Tounge: