Sign in to follow this  
nucleus

will pmgd 777 for fsx work with P3D

I have fsx with pmgd 777 for 3 years now.

next week I want to buy P3D , will my current fsx 777 work with P3D  or  will I have to buy a new pmgd 777 for P3D

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,

Considering that PMDG released specific P3D versions of their 777 and NGX, I bet they wouldn't have spent time and effort if the FSX versions were working on P3D.  :wink:

You will have to by the P3D version, I'm afraid.

For you info, full names are required in each post as per forum rules.

Hello,

Considering that PMDG released specific P3D versions of their 777 and NGX, I bet they wouldn't have spent time and effort if the FSX versions were working on P3D.  :wink:

You will have to by the P3D version, I'm afraid.

For you info, full names are required in each post as per forum rules.

Well technically the FSX version would work, if PMDG hadn't built in a few measures to prevent installing it into P3D.

• Upvote 2

I have fsx with pmgd 777 for 3 years now.

next week I want to buy P3D , will my current fsx 777 work with P3D  or  will I have to buy a new pmgd 777 for P3D

FSX and P3D are two different platforms with distinct purposes. As such - just as your license for FSX does not grant you access to P3D - the license for the FSX product will not allow you to use the 777 in P3D.

I can relate; I have the 777 for FSX. I changed to P3d and I'm not going back...ever.

The good news is this move compelled me to buy the 737ngx for P3d and it is great. Actually, more fun than the 777 (with all its automated systems.)

So, look at this as an opportunity...maybe?