Sign in to follow this  
ravel

Key registration not working

Hi Guys,

Also for me the registration method dit not work.

I send a e-mail like this :

to: register@jdtllc.com

Subj : RCv4 Key Request

Body : ########!First!Last

Maybe somebody could check this?

BTW..  All the best for 2017 

Greetings

Melle

register@jdtllc.com

ravel,

You must have seen the other posts with exactly the same title as yours. If you had read those you would have seen the advice.

Please send your request to dthompss at comcast.net

Edited by Jim Young
fixed link so it cannot be scanned by evil people.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray.

I did see the posts.. And I already did send the e-mail to that adress yesterday.

With the same technical details.

No automatic response though.

Thanks for you  help.

Cheers,

Melle

Hi Melle,

I'm sure you'll get a key once Doug has read his email. For whatever reason he and John won't login to this support forum so it's left to Ronzie and I to help people but it doesn't include issuing keys I'm afraid.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,

Still waiting for the key.   And now I have installed and setup pretty much all I needed for a proper flight again.  Al I need is RC4. 

The FSX ATC is terrible.

I know its not my place to speak, but. 

Maybe it's time for Doug to give you the tools for generating the keys.   You helped me out a year ago,  and you seem to be very active and helpfull on these forums. :D

Greets.

Melle

Hi Melle,

I've written to JD and Doug asking them to reply to you. You should hear from JD in the next few hours.

I do have the means to provide a key but JD won't allow me to issue them as I cannot validate a purchase. You'll understand that piracy is widespread so they need to confirm all requests are authentic. I'm not accusing you of course, just following instructions.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I thought it would be something like that.  

To bad though...   Support can make/brake product. 

Thanks for your effort so far.. I hope I will get my key soon :D

I thought it would be something like that.  

To bad though...   Support can make/brake product. 

Thanks for your effort so far.. I hope I will get my key soon :D

Hi Melle,

Sorry for the delay! I know you've done this already - please send your Product ID to me at doug@jdtllc.com and we'll get this taken care of.

Doug

Doug,

I have been waiting a couple of days as well, having used the original email in the program as well as the one mentioned a few posts above.above. Having seen your post above, I sent one to you just now at doug@jdtllc.com.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Russ

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

Me too, I have sent e-mails to both locations, the original address and Doug's.   No response in four or five days.    

John

Got it! Many Thanks!!

Russ

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

I have also sent my key request to all three possible email addresses.  Waiting for an answer.

Thanks for the help.

I just bought this app on Friday and was directed to send my request to doug@jgtllc.com.

My name is Joshua Tubbs, if you need it official. I can send it again if need be.

Doug's address is doug at jdtllc dot com or dthompss at comcast dot net

Edited by Jim Young
edited email address to remove ability to scanning by evil people with evil scanning machines

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather