Sign in to follow this  
brynjames

iFly's great B-747 - Thank you!

Does the new service pack help frame rates? I love th plane but on my machine it was crawling... PIII800, 512SDRAM PC133, FX5600XT-256M. WIN98SE.Thanks,Earl

I'm not sure but I don't think it does. Not to mean it in a bad way, but your computer seems rather old to get good performance in FS9 in general.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Yeah. It is marginal at best but the best I can do for now. I am probably going to get a better machine for FSX. I get by pretty well actually with FS9. I get in the teens and even high 30's depending on the scenery, normally. But this plane crawls. I wish it didn't.Thanks,Earl

Guest rfs

Yes.Thank you developers.Unbelievable.I've just installed it(zip1+sp2). The panels are so clean and clear,even the smaller knobs on overhead panel and com panel.Almost every knob can be twisted.Thank you for your hard work.Ron

Thank you iFly Team. You did a great job. I've got a lot to learn about this airplane. Thanks again.RussI have the FSX version. I wonder if you can tell me where I can download the SIDs and STARs for the FSX version. I see the FS9 SIDs and STARs but not the FSX. Maybe they are the same.

Guest daveweb

Hi Andreas,I know it's a great simulator for FSX but how do you get anything to display on the Nav display or EICAS or FMC? Mine are all blank when I first load the plane in FS.I have tried making sure APU is running etc and brightness knobs are all turned up but still no display.Thanks David

Guest Shalomar

A fantastic product from exemplary devs... :-beerchugBest Regards, Donald T.:-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.