Sign in to follow this  
Louis8

I pretty well made up my mind about developers

JYW...That Arrow has a Garmin 100 in it! First gps I ever used in the rw back in 92. I used it in SE Asia in a helicopter. At the time I was just in awe of it.  It had it's own internal battery that was kept topped up by aircraft power..if the aircraft had an electrical power loss the gps would still function. Plus you could just slide it out and take it back to the hotel to put in the next day's flight. There was also a built in simulator mode that you could practice with. I wonder how well it functions in this sim aircraft. If it's good I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Thanks.

Dave

Sounds great Dave.  Yes, certainly a 'generation 1' GPS!  I did read on the last update that one of things outstanding before release was "coding of the Garmin GPS100" - so hopefully it'll have some realism and not just be a mask of the default FSX GPS.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Sounds great Dave. Yes, certainly a 'generation 1' GPS! I did read on the last update that one of things outstanding before release was "coding of the Garmin GPS100" - so hopefully it'll have some realism and not just be a mask of the default FSX GPS.

Yeah, wonder what it's navdata source will be.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I wanted to fly the NGX in real life, but age and funds hinder that option, so have a ball with it in FSX.  

Fairly certain that would be the NG, not the NGX. The NGX I believe was just adding in an X to indicate that it was for FSX, much like PMDG's Boeing 747-400X.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Fairly certain that would be the NG, not the NGX. The NGX I believe was just adding in an X to indicate that it was for FSX, much like PMDG's Boeing 747-400X.

Indeed Captain, I stand corrected!  I meant the NG, as there isn't an NGX in real life.