Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch v2.4.1 available

GTN 750 seems to be working properly! Yay!  (As long as PilotEdge is removed from the plugins folder) Install PE, and no traffic loads.

And the GTN does not see PE traffic.

XP11-pb14

Time to submit to LR, or PE?

Tommy

Unfortunately I've not had any answer back from Keith for at least a week. He might be busy right now.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

GTN v2.4.5 is now available and includes a fix for PE. Still no feedback from Keith/PE though.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

On 3/11/2017 at 0:32 AM, Piper5299X said:

... Install PE, and no traffic loads.

Are you saying that if PE is in your plugin, you get not AI aircraft or that you just dont see any on the GTN as targets? Reason why I ask is I'm new to XP and loaded up a flight last night off of PE in a non GTN plane but noticed there were no AI planes on the map in SoCal. I installed PE shortly after getting XP so never did much in discovery flights to see how XP works prior to PE.

13 hours ago, Ident said:

Are you saying that if PE is in your plugin, you get not AI aircraft or that you just dont see any on the GTN as targets? Reason why I ask is I'm new to XP and loaded up a flight last night off of PE in a non GTN plane but noticed there were no AI planes on the map in SoCal. I installed PE shortly after getting XP so never did much in discovery flights to see how XP works prior to PE.

That's correct. If PE is in the Plugins folder, X-Plane will not have any AI traffic, PERIOD. Remove the PE Plugin, and traffic returns.

Tommy

On 4/15/2017 at 5:24 PM, RXP said:

GTN v2.4.5 is now available and includes a fix for PE. Still no feedback from Keith/PE though.

Interesting... When I go to the Plugins tab/Reality XP GTN/GTN 1/ Check Updates...

I get "Your up to date!" message

"RealityXP Garmin GTN 750/650 (XPlane) 2.4.2.0 is currently the newest version available."

Should I be checking\installing some other way?

Tommy

v2.4.0 is the latest official release. v2.4.5 has been release as a 'release candidate' available at the top of this forum, and includes the fix for PE/TCAD.

I haven't been able to fly on PE for awhile, but I was able to over this last weekend, and noticed that the TCAD on the GTN 750 is not working properly after all while on PE. 

It shows ghost targets, and does not pick up drone traffic.

Is this with the latest v2.4.6 (top thread on this forum) ? it has specific code for PE and adds support for XSquawkBox!

Please note I was about to release v2.4.6 as an official release today, if not, it will be tomorrow. Once done, the "Check for update..." menu will tell you!

Ok, I'll see if Keith has changed something lately in the PE client that would cause this with our code. I won't promise a quick update right away though, there are many things flying at the same time both at RXP and at PE.

In the meantime, please make sure to keep up posted of your findings on the PE network.

14 hours ago, RXP said:

In the meantime, please make sure to keep up posted of your findings on the PE network.

Will do. And I understand it may be awhile.